- Product TitleSt. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Face Scrub, 10 ozCurrent Price$5.59$5.59 - $11.79$11.792-day deliveryon orders $35+
- Current Price$18.19$18.19Sold & shipped by BLOOMBARE LLC
- Sponsored ProductCurrent Price$7.52$7.52(53.7 ¢/ea)2-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Sponsored ProductCurrent Price$4.97$4.97 - $9.64$9.642-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Current Price$5.64$5.642-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Current Price$44.50$44.50Free deliveryFree pickup
- Best SellerCurrent Price$29.00$29.00Free pickup
- Current Price$3.97$3.97 - $7.70$7.702-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Current Price$44.49$44.49Sold & shipped by BeautyworldFree delivery
- Current Price$4.97$4.97 - $106.97$106.972-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup today
For a healthier complexion, try exfoliation, the process of removing dead cells from the surface of your skin. When these cells aren't removed, your pores can become clogged, leading to dry, flaky skin.
When shopping for exfoliators, decide whether you want an exfoliating tool, a chemical product, or a granular scrub. Types of exfoliating tools include loofahs, pumice stones, and dry brushes.
If you would like to try a chemical exfoliator, pick a product featuring AHAs, water-soluble acids that come from fruits like apples or grapefruit. These products are much easier on the skin than exfoliators made from synthetic chemicals. When shopping for a granular product, consider a sugar scrub, which contains grains of sugar and glycolic acid, two all-natural exfoliators.