- Best SellerCurrent Price$29.94$29.94Sold & shipped by Beauty Divine
- Current Price$21.00$21.00List List Price$27.00$27.00FSA and HSA eligible
- Current Price$23.95$23.95List List Price$31.00$31.00FSA and HSA eligibleFree delivery on orders over $35
- RollbackCurrent Price$24.25$24.25List Price$31.00$31.00Free delivery on orders over $35
- Current Price$27.20$27.20FSA and HSA eligibleSold & shipped by Beauty Divine
- Current Price$27.28$27.28Sold & shipped by Classic Parfums
- Current Price$50.93$50.93Sold & shipped by LuminescenceFree delivery
- Current Price$52.99$52.99Sold & shipped by LuminescenceFree delivery
- Current Price$25.50$25.50List List Price$40.00$40.00
- Current Price$42.40$42.40FSA and HSA eligibleSold & shipped by Professional BeautyFree delivery
Dermatologist-recommended face sunscreens
Protecting your skin from the effects of the sun is essential for proper skin health. Using a dermatologist-recommended face sunscreen takes the guesswork out of knowing whether or not you're getting the protection you need.
Many dermatologist-recommended face sunscreens are also non-comedogenic, meaning they won't clog pores. They also advise that you use a sunscreen with a sun protection factor (SPF) of at least 30, and it should block both UVA and UVB rays for optimal protection.
When you have sensitive skin and need sun protection, opt for a face sunscreen that is hypoallergenic, fragrance-free, and non-irritating. These products typically contain zinc oxide as a natural way to protect the skin from sun damage.