- Current Price$54.80$54.80Sold & shipped by WeMakeBeautyFree delivery
- Reduced PriceCurrent Price$49.41$49.41List List Price$69.00$69.00Sold & shipped by My GoodsFree delivery
- Product TitleMizonMizon Snail Repair Eye Cream, 0.84 OzCurrent Price$14.48$14.48Sold & shipped by BeautyPOPFree delivery
- Product Variants SelectorCurrent Price$34.99$34.99 - $35.00$35.00Free deliveryFree pickup
- Product TitleMizonMizon Original Skin Energy Hyaluronic Acid 100Current Price$16.80$16.80Sold & shipped by BeautyPOPFree delivery
- Current Price$15.80$15.80Sold & shipped by BeautyPOPFree delivery
- Product TitleMizonMizon Peptide-500, 1.01 OzCurrent Price$23.10$23.10Sold & shipped by BeautyPOPFree delivery
- Current Price$19.75$19.752-day deliveryon orders $35+Sold & shipped by iHerb
- Current Price$14.60$14.60Sold & shipped by BeautyPOPFree delivery
- Product TitlePuredermPurederm Cucumber Eye Pads, 24 countCurrent Price$9.99$9.99Free delivery on orders over $35
Beating dark circles & puffiness
Dark circles and puffiness under the eyes can add years to your face. Creams and serums can help reduce inflammation and even out skin color to make these signs of aging less noticeable.
Tips for choosing products to minimize dark circles and puffiness:
- Allergies, aging, and tiredness can cause dark circles to appear under eyes. Look for creams and serums that contain peptides, which can help tighten the skin; retinol, which boosts collagen production; and caffeine, which helps constrict blood vessels.
- Fight puffiness under the eyes with products that address this inflammation. Check ingredient lists for vitamin K, which can penetrate to boost capillary function; peptides, which are amino acids that boost natural functions in the skin; and arnica, which helps increase blood flow where it's applied.