- Current Price$5.82$5.82($9.70/oz)NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup todayCurrent Quantity: 0 .
- Product TitleBurt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream, 0.6 OZCurrent Price$6.30$6.30Sold & shipped by PharmapacksCurrent Quantity: 0 .
- Product TitleOPI Pro Spa Exfoliating Cuticle Cream 0.9ozCurrent Price$12.99$12.99Sold & shipped by Got SupplyFree deliveryCurrent Quantity: 0 .
- Current Price$6.05$6.05 - $20.40$20.40Sold & shipped by ebautystore
- Product Titlesally hansen cuticle massage cream, 0.4 ounceCurrent Price$12.75$12.75Sold & shipped by Brooklyn ShippingFree deliveryCurrent Quantity: 0 .
- Current Price$12.50$12.50Sold & shipped by Mr. MedicalFree deliveryCurrent Quantity: 0 .
- Product TitleMavala Mavala Cuticle Cream, 0.5 ozCurrent Price$20.01$20.01Sold & shipped by iHerb
- Product TitleBurt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream Tin .6Oz EachCurrent Price$8.49$8.49Sold & shipped by Mr. MedicalFree deliveryCurrent Quantity: 0 .
Cuticles help keep nails strong, so it's important to keep them in good condition too. Cuticle cream has moisturizing properties that can help.
For extra hydration and soft cuticles, shop for creams that contain natural oils like apricot oil, almond oil, coconut oil, or sunflower seed oil. Ingredients like beeswax lock in moisture for day-long softness, and fruit extracts like lemon and passion fruit give cuticle creams a light, fruity scent.
To save money on hand creams, look for a hand and cuticle cream in one. For 24-hour moisturizing, keep one in your purse and one on your nightstand.