- Best SellerCurrent Price$7.76$7.76 - $12.48$12.48NextDay eligibleon orders $35+
- Best SellerCurrent Price$5.28$5.28 - $21.81$21.81NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Product TitleNeutrogena Shampoo Anti-Residue, 12 fl ozCurrent Price$8.78$8.78NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup todayCurrent Quantity: 0 .
- NewSponsored ProductCurrent Price$7.36$7.36(54.5 ¢/oz)NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Current Quantity: 0 .
- Current Price$11.49$11.49Sold & shipped by Regis CorporationFree deliveryCurrent Quantity: 0 .
- Product TitleAvalon Organics Clarifying Shampoo, Lemon, 11 oz.Current Price$7.16$7.16(65.1 ¢/oz)NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Current Quantity: 0 .
- Current Price$6.08$6.08Sold & shipped by PharmapacksFree deliveryCurrent Quantity: 0 .
- Current Price$9.11$9.11Free delivery on orders over $35Current Quantity: 0 .
- Current Price$7.24$7.24NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Current Quantity: 0 .
- Current Price$11.47$11.47Sold & shipped by VivaBellaCurrent Quantity: 0 .
Clarifying shampoos are products formulated to deeply cleanse and remove buildup from hair. Anyone who regularly uses styling products or who colors hair will benefit from using a clarifying shampoo periodically. Using a clarifying shampoo before coloring helps prepare hair to absorb the color.
Tips for choosing a clarifying shampoo:
- Select a clarifying shampoo based on your hair type. Different shampoos have formulations designed for normal, dry, and oily hair.
- If you have special hair concerns, such as having a chemical perm, straightened hair, or colored hair, then look for a product designed for your hair.
- Choose a clarifying shampoo with natural and non-irritating ingredients if you want to remove buildup gently. Plant-based botanicals and essential oils such as lemon essential oil and vitamin E work together to clean and revitalize hair.