- Product Variants SelectorProduct Titlee.l.f. Primer-Infused Shimmer BlushCurrent Price$5.24$5.24 - $6.00$6.00NextDay eligibleon orders $35+
- Product Variants SelectorCurrent Price$5.98$5.98NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup today
- ClearanceProduct Variants SelectorProduct TitleNARS The Multiple Blush/Highlighter Stick, 0.5 OzCurrent Price$32.99$32.99List Price$39.00$39.00NextDay eligibleon orders $35+
- Product Variants SelectorProduct TitleRimmel London Jelly BlushCurrent Price$9.99$9.99 - $13.68$13.68NextDay eligibleon orders $35+
- ClearanceProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$18.75$18.75 - $25.00$25.00NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup
- Product Variants SelectorProduct TitleMilani Baked Blush, CorallinaCurrent Price$6.97$6.97List Price$8.22$8.22NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Product Variants SelectorProduct TitlePhysicians Formula Organic Wear Dewy Blush ElixirCurrent Price$9.98$9.98NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Product Variants SelectorCurrent Price$9.43$9.43NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Product Variants SelectorCurrent Price$7.97$7.97 - $10.18$10.18NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Best SellerProduct Variants SelectorProduct TitleCOVERGIRL Cheekers Blendable Powder BlushCurrent Price$3.44$3.44 - $15.94$15.94NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup today
Most blush comes in a compact powder, and should be applied with a large, soft brush. Start at the apples of your cheeks and swipe backwards, towards the ear, following a line along your cheekbones. Take care not to create dark stripes, but instead apply a soft flush that looks natural. Powder blushes are ideal if you plan to layer the color on over concealer.
Some blush makeup comes as cream or gel, both of which dry into a soft powder once applied to your skin. These tend to go on thicker than powder, so it's a good idea to use your finger as an applicator. Rub a small amount onto your fingertip and dab gently at the apple of your cheek, blending as you work your way along the cheekbone. Cream and gel blush are better for those who struggle with dry skin.