- Best SellerProduct Variants SelectorProduct TitleRevlon 1875W Compact Travel Hair Dryer, BlackCurrent Price$9.06$9.06 - $10.97$10.972-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Current Price$21.99$21.992-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup todayCurrent Quantity: 0 .
- Best SellerSponsored ProductCurrent Price$8.98$8.982-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup todayCurrent Quantity: 0 .
- Reduced PriceCurrent Price$10.95$10.95List List Price$29.95$29.95Sold & shipped by DealYardCurrent Quantity: 0 .
- Current Price$27.42$27.42Free delivery on orders over $35Free pickup todayCurrent Quantity: 0 .
- Current Price$10.74$10.742-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup todayCurrent Quantity: 0 .
- Current Price$24.92$24.922-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup todayCurrent Quantity: 0 .
- Best SellerCurrent Price$92.99$92.99 - $99.90$99.90Free deliveryFree pickup
- Best SellerCurrent Price$67.00$67.00List Price$84.95$84.95Free pickupCurrent Quantity: 0 .
- Best SellerProduct TitleBabylissPro Nano Titanium Spring Curling IronCurrent Price$33.99$33.99 - $38.00$38.00Free deliveryFree pickup
Back to school hair care & styling
Start the school year off looking your best with back-to-school hair care and styling. A reliable and powerful hair dryer is important to dry your hair quickly before dashing off to class. Look for one with at least 2,000 watts of power for quick drying. It should be lightweight and ionic to prevent frizz.
Whether you prefer straight or curly hair, choose a flat iron, curling wand, or curling iron with an automatic off for safety. They should all have variable heat settings so you can find the right temperature for your hair. Thick hair can withstand temperatures up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, but fine hair requires much lower temperatures to prevent burning.
Use a heat protectant before styling your hair. It prevents damage caused by blow drying and other styling tools so hair remains hydrated and shiny.