- NewProduct Variants SelectorProduct TitleOXO Tot 2-In-1 Go Potty, GrayCurrent Price$19.99$19.99NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup
- Product Variants SelectorSponsored productCurrent Price$19.88$19.88Free delivery on orders over $35Free pickup
- Best SellerProduct TitleSummer Infant Learn-to-Go PottyCurrent Price$9.86$9.86NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Sponsored productCurrent Price$11.94$11.94NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup
- Current Price$17.49$17.49List Price$19.99$19.99NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup
- Current Price$21.89$21.89Sold & shipped by MegaOffers LLCFree delivery
- Reduced PriceCurrent Price$30.39$30.39List List Price$45.28$45.28Sold & shipped by ITIStoreFree delivery
- Product TitleSesame Street Elmo Hooray 3-in-1 PottyCurrent Price$24.99$24.99NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup today
When can I start potty training my child?
Children are usually ready to start potty training after 18 months of age. However, some children may not start until closer to age three.
How do I know what type of potty training seat to buy?
We recommend starting with the training seats that look like miniature toilets. These are small and ideal for the child to use as he or she starts potty training. Once your little one is tall enough, you can buy a training seat to fit on top of your adult toilet seat so he or she can transition to that.
Do potty training seats have any special features?
We offer some models with convenient storage areas built into the toilet to store toilet paper or even books. This is a great way to make your child feel like an adult and become more independent.