- Best SellerProduct TitleBaby Relax Abby Nursery Rocker, GrayCurrent Price$179.99$179.99List Price$299.99$299.99Free delivery
- Best SellerProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$10.19$10.19 - $30.74$30.74Free delivery on orders over $35
- Best SellerProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$6.38$6.38 - $30.95$30.952-day deliveryon orders $35+
- Best SellerProduct TitleConvertible Woombie, Blue Kiss Elephant, 14-19 lbsCurrent Price$14.40$14.40List Price$26.99$26.99Free delivery on orders over $35
- Best SellerCurrent Price$8.68$8.68List Price$21.31$21.31Free delivery on orders over $35
- Best SellerCurrent Price$5.34$5.34List Price$12.99$12.992-day deliveryon orders $35+
- Best SellerCurrent Price$6.99$6.99List List Price$20.97$20.97Sold & shipped by SKWRL Design IncFree delivery
- ClearanceProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$3.50$3.50 - $34.97$34.97Free delivery on orders over $35
- ClearanceCurrent Price$27.99$27.99 - $36.99$36.99Sold & shipped by Foxnovo StoreFree delivery
- ClearanceProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$10.49$10.49 - $12.99$12.99Sold & shipped by BabyMommyFree delivery
Setting up a nursery for your new baby can be fun and exciting, but it can also be overwhelming. Bear in mind that your little one only really needs a few pieces of furniture: a place to sleep, a place for diaper changes, a place for rocking and feeding, and storage for clothes and other supplies.
While your baby is small, you may prefer for them to sleep in a bassinet, sleeper or Moses basket. A portable crib is another popular option for tight spaces or travel. When baby gets older, though, you'll probably want a full-size crib. A convertible crib is a great choice, since it can be turned into a toddler bed, a daybed or even a twin bed when your child gets older.
Changing tables come in three major styles: open shelf, dresser and hybrid. Open-shelf changing tables contain a top shelf for a changing pad and lower shelves for diapering supplies. A dresser changing table usually has three drawers with a changing pad on top and can be used to store clothing. A hybrid changing table contains both drawers and open shelves.
It's a good idea to have a rocker or glider for comforting and feeding your baby. A rocker produces a traditional rocking motion, while a glider glides back and forth. A glider rocker both rocks and glides.
If you don't choose a dresser changing table, you'll need a separate baby dresser for clothes. You'll also need a hamper and storage for toys and other supplies.
At Walmart, you'll find Every Day Low Prices on all the nursery furniture you need to be ready for your new arrival. Save money. Live better.