- Age Range: Use upright position when child has enough upper body control to sit up unassisted
- All the features of a full size high chair in half the space!
- Infant high chair &
- Best SellerProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$36.88$36.88 - $57.53$57.53Free deliveryFree pickup today
- Product TitleGraco Slim Snacker High Chair, WhiskCurrent Price$57.99$57.992-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup
- Best SellerProduct Variants SelectorProduct TitleFisher-Price Deluxe Sit-Me-Up Floor SeatCurrent Price$38.84$38.84 - $49.44$49.442-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup today
- RollbackProduct Variants SelectorProduct TitleGraco Blossom 6-in-1 Convertible High ChairCurrent Price$120.83$120.83 - $189.99$189.992-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup
- Product TitleChicco Stack 1-2-3 Highchair, DotsCurrent Price$99.99$99.992-day deliveryon orders $35+Sold & shipped by MacroBabyCurrent Quantity: 0 .
- RollbackProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$44.99$44.99 - $64.99$64.992-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup
- RollbackProduct TitleGraco EveryStep 7-in-1 HighchairCurrent Price$159.99$159.99List Price$199.99$199.992-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup
- Current Price$28.63$28.63List Price$34.99$34.992-day deliveryon orders $35+
- RollbackProduct TitleGraco TableFit High Chair, RittenhouseCurrent Price$71.99$71.99List Price$99.99$99.992-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickupCurrent Quantity: 0 .
High Chairs and Booster Seats
When your baby starts eating solid food, you'll probably want a high chair or booster seat. High chairs and boosters come in many different designs and can have a variety of features that you may want to look for when choosing one for your child.
Some high chairs are designed to be pushed up to the table so that your baby can eat with the rest of the family. However, most high chairs are equipped with a tray, giving your baby their own space to eat. Removable, dishwasher-safe trays can make cleanup much easier. On some high chairs, the tray position is adjustable, so that you can give your child more room as they get older.
Babies and toddlers are messy eaters, so look for a high chair that's easy to clean. You may also want a padded seat, which may be more comfortable for your baby.
Booster seats, which are placed on top of regular chairs, used to be reserved for toddlers who could sit up themselves and didn't need to be strapped in, but today many are equipped with back support and straps, making them appropriate for babies as well. Many booster seats now also have removable trays. You may choose to use a booster seat instead of a high chair or to take with you when you travel.
With Every Day Low Prices on high chairs, boosters and other baby feeding supplies, Walmart has you covered. Save money. Live better.