- NewProduct Variants SelectorProduct TitleSafavieh Kids Candelario Colorful Polka Dot Area RugCurrent Price$68.05$68.05 - $107.99$107.99Free deliveryFree pickup
- Best SellerProduct TitleAdventure Force City RugCurrent Price$15.88$15.88List Price$29.99$29.99Free delivery on orders over $35Current Quantity: 0 .
- Current Price$29.99$29.99 - $76.99$76.99Sold & shipped by Furnish My PlaceFree delivery
- RollbackCurrent Price$19.99$19.99List Price$29.99$29.992-day deliveryon orders $35+Current Quantity: 0 .
- Best SellerProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$20.45$20.45 - $61.81$61.81Free delivery on orders over $35
- Current Price$13.78$13.78 - $143.03$143.03Free delivery on orders over $35
- Product TitleFun Rugs Children's Fun Time Collection, Country FunCurrent Price$9.99$9.99 - $171.34$171.34Free delivery on orders over $35
- Best SellerProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$8.76$8.76 - $99.99$99.99Free delivery on orders over $35
- Product TitleDisney Frozen 2 Rug Collection - DestinyCurrent Price$33.17$33.17Free delivery on orders over $35
- Current Price$44.00$44.00List Price$55.00$55.00Free deliveryFree pickupCurrent Quantity: 0 .
Children's rugs add pizzazz and warmth underfoot in bedrooms and playrooms, and they're also great for protecting the floor during playtime in other spaces. Available in a wide range of themes and designs, rugs also facilitate play and learning when they feature educational design motifs like maps and math symbols. These tips can help you make your selection:
- Choose a rug with a rubberized non-slip backing to use on hardwood or tile flooring. Use a rug pad for added stability underneath a design that doesn't feature a non-slip backing.
- If you're looking for a larger rug that fits under your child's crib or bed, keep in mind that the rug should extend 18 inches beyond the perimeter of the bed on all sides that aren't against a wall. This keeps the proportions looking polished.
- Polyester rugs are highly durable and easy to clean. They're ideal for play spaces where kids use clay, paints, and other supplies or toys that could stain other natural rug materials.