- Best SellerProduct TitleCosco Willow Lake Changing Table, GrayCurrent Price$125.00$125.00List Price$165.48$165.48Free deliveryFree pickup
- Best SellerProduct Variants SelectorProduct TitleGraco Changing TableCurrent Price$89.99$89.99 - $99.99$99.992-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup
- Best SellerProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$107.99$107.99 - $129.99$129.99Free deliveryPickup discount eligible
- RollbackProduct Variants SelectorProduct TitleDream On Me Marcus Changing Table And DresserCurrent Price$189.99$189.99 - $250.00$250.00Free deliveryFree pickup
- RollbackProduct Variants SelectorProduct TitleDelta Children Harbor Changing Table, WhiteCurrent Price$52.99$52.99List Price$63.99$63.992-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup
- Best SellerProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$80.99$80.99 - $95.00$95.002-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup
- Best SellerProduct Variants SelectorProduct TitleSorelle Berkley Dressing Table - GreyCurrent Price$72.99$72.99List Price$79.99$79.99Free deliveryFree pickup
- Product Variants SelectorProduct TitleDelta Children Dress KitCurrent Price$31.00$31.002-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup
- RollbackProduct Variants SelectorProduct TitleSouth Shore Angel Changing Table with DrawersCurrent Price$155.00$155.00 - $169.00$169.00Free deliveryFree pickup
- Product TitleSouth Shore Peak-a-boo Changing Table, WhiteCurrent Price$189.00$189.00List List Price$214.00$214.00Free deliveryFree pickup
A good changing table offers both a surface for changing your baby's diapers and a convenient place to store diapering supplies and other baby products.
There are three main types of changing tables: open shelf, dresser and hybrid. Open-shelf changing tables contain several open shelves. The top shelf is fitted with a changing pad for changing the baby and has a guardrail to prevent the baby from falling off. The other shelves are used for placing baby products for easy access.
A dresser changing table consists of a short dresser, usually with three drawers, and a surface on top for a changing pad. Dresser changing tables don't always have guardrails, so you may want to consider a changing pad with a strap to prevent the baby from falling. Often, the top drawer is used for diapering supplies and the others are used for baby clothing.
A hybrid changing table includes both drawers and open shelves with a changing tray on top. This is a good choice if you have some supplies that you'd like to keep very accessible and others that you'd like to hide from view.
At Walmart, you'll find a wide selection of changing tables, all at Every Day Low Prices. Save money. Live better.