- Sponsored ProductProduct TitleDisney Baby Mickey Mouse Sleeved BibCurrent Price$9.40$9.402-day deliveryon orders $35+
- Best SellerProduct Variants SelectorSponsored ProductCurrent Price$21.96$21.962-day deliveryon orders $35+Sold & shipped by KeaBabies
- Best SellerProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$9.72$9.72 - $28.93$28.932-day deliveryon orders $35+
- Current Price$18.96$18.962-day deliveryon orders $35+Sold & shipped by KeaBabies
- Current Price$12.99$12.99Free delivery on orders over $35
- Reduced PriceProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$11.68$11.68 - $12.21$12.21Sold & shipped by JML Trading LLCFree delivery
- Product Variants SelectorCurrent Price$12.24$12.24NextDay eligibleon orders $35+
- NewProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$16.37$16.37 - $16.48$16.48Free delivery on orders over $35
Bibs and Burp Cloths
Babies may be small, but they can make a big mess. Burp cloths and bibs can be crucial for protecting your clothes and your child's from spit-up, drool and food residue.
Newborns spit up all the time, so when you're burping your baby — or even just carrying them on your shoulder — you'll want a burp cloth to protect your top. Babies also drool a lot, especially when teething, so you may want to protect your baby's clothes with a small cloth bib, or drool bib. Cloth bibs can also be useful for bottle feeding, to protect against drips and spills.
Once your baby starts eating solid foods, you'll probably want larger bibs for extra protection. Molded plastic bibs are popular for solid feeding and are especially good for when your child starts eating finger foods, since they often feature a rigid pocket that allows babies and toddlers to retrieve dropped foods for another try.
For the most protection, consider a bib with sleeves. Sleeved bibs have a smock-like design and are a good choice for babies and toddlers who feed themselves.
With Every Day Low Prices on a wide variety of burp cloths and bibs, Walmart has you — and your baby — covered. Save money. Live better.