- RollbackProduct TitleNeat Solutions Baby Bibs, 10 CountCurrent Price$6.89$6.89List Price$11.99$11.99NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup
- RollbackProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$6.89$6.89Free delivery on orders over $35Free pickup
- RollbackSponsored productCurrent Price$3.99$3.99List Price$5.99$5.992-day deliveryon orders $35+
- NewProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$6.99$6.99 - $36.87$36.87NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Pickup discount eligible
- Sponsored productCurrent Price$7.99$7.99$4.00$4.00/eachNextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup
- NewProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$10.34$10.34 - $10.98$10.98Free delivery on orders over $35Free pickup
- Product Variants SelectorCurrent Price$7.74$7.74NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup
- Best SellerCurrent Price$3.92$3.9226.2¢26.2¢/eachFSA and HSA eligibleNextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Best SellerProduct Variants SelectorProduct TitleGerber Organic Cotton Caps, 4pk (Baby Girls)Current Price$7.94$7.942-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup
- RollbackProduct Variants SelectorProduct TitleLuvable Friends Baby Boy and Girl PEVA Bib, 4-PackCurrent Price$6.29$6.29 - $6.97$6.97NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup
Bibs and Burp Cloths
Babies may be small, but they can make a big mess. Burp cloths and bibs can be crucial for protecting your clothes and your child's from spit-up, drool and food residue.
Newborns spit up all the time, so when you're burping your baby — or even just carrying them on your shoulder — you'll want a burp cloth to protect your top. Babies also drool a lot, especially when teething, so you may want to protect your baby's clothes with a small cloth bib, or drool bib. Cloth bibs can also be useful for bottle feeding, to protect against drips and spills.
Once your baby starts eating solid foods, you'll probably want larger bibs for extra protection. Molded plastic bibs are popular for solid feeding and are especially good for when your child starts eating finger foods, since they often feature a rigid pocket that allows babies and toddlers to retrieve dropped foods for another try.
For the most protection, consider a bib with sleeves. Sleeved bibs have a smock-like design and are a good choice for babies and toddlers who feed themselves.
With Every Day Low Prices on a wide variety of burp cloths and bibs, Walmart has you — and your baby — covered. Save money. Live better.