- Product Variants SelectorProduct TitleChild of Mine by Carter's Baby Boys Bibs, 3-PackCurrent Price$6.97$6.97Free delivery on orders over $35Free pickup today
- Product Variants SelectorCurrent Price$12.24$12.242-day deliveryon orders $35+
- Sponsored ProductCurrent Price$8.15$8.15NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Current Quantity: 0 .
- Product Variants SelectorProduct TitleGerber Baby Boy Terry Burp Cloth Set, 3-PackCurrent Price$6.97$6.97Free delivery on orders over $35
- Sponsored ProductCurrent Price$7.99$7.99NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Current Quantity: 0 .
- Product TitleNeat Solutions White Infant Baby Bibs, 10Pk UnisexCurrent Price$7.29$7.292-day deliveryon orders $35+Current Quantity: 0 .
- Product Variants SelectorProduct TitleGerber Baby Girls Terry Burp Cloth Set, 3-PackCurrent Price$7.74$7.742-day deliveryon orders $35+
- Product Variants SelectorProduct TitleGerber Baby Girls Terry Dribbler Bibs Set, 3-PackCurrent Price$7.97$7.972-day deliveryon orders $35+
- Product TitleGerber Baby Girls Flannel Burp Cloths, 8-PackCurrent Price$18.94$18.94NextDay eligibleon orders $35+
- Product Variants SelectorCurrent Price$6.97$6.972-day deliveryon orders $35+
Bibs and Burp Cloths
Babies may be small, but they can make a big mess. Burp cloths and bibs can be crucial for protecting your clothes and your child's from spit-up, drool and food residue.
Newborns spit up all the time, so when you're burping your baby — or even just carrying them on your shoulder — you'll want a burp cloth to protect your top. Babies also drool a lot, especially when teething, so you may want to protect your baby's clothes with a small cloth bib, or drool bib. Cloth bibs can also be useful for bottle feeding, to protect against drips and spills.
Once your baby starts eating solid foods, you'll probably want larger bibs for extra protection. Molded plastic bibs are popular for solid feeding and are especially good for when your child starts eating finger foods, since they often feature a rigid pocket that allows babies and toddlers to retrieve dropped foods for another try.
For the most protection, consider a bib with sleeves. Sleeved bibs have a smock-like design and are a good choice for babies and toddlers who feed themselves.
With Every Day Low Prices on a wide variety of burp cloths and bibs, Walmart has you — and your baby — covered. Save money. Live better.