- Best SellerCurrent Price$36.88$36.88List Price$39.99$39.99Free deliveryFree pickup today
- RollbackCurrent Price$17.99$17.99List Price$19.80$19.80Free delivery on orders over $35Free pickup
- Best SellerCurrent Price$16.99$16.99List Price$26.40$26.40Free delivery on orders over $35Free pickup
- Best SellerCurrent Price$37.49$37.49List Price$53.99$53.99Free deliveryFree pickup
- RollbackCurrent Price$37.99$37.99List Price$48.07$48.07Free deliveryFree pickup
- RollbackProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$17.99$17.99 - $27.80$27.80Free delivery on orders over $35Free pickup
- Best SellerCurrent Price$69.00$69.00Free deliveryFree pickup today
- Current Price$34.99$34.99List Price$42.71$42.71Free deliveryFree pickup
- Current Price$87.99$87.99List Price$99.99$99.99Free deliveryFree pickup
- Current Price$31.84$31.84List Price$34.99$34.99Free delivery on orders over $35Free pickup today
Once your baby starts crawling or cruising, they'll be able to get just about anywhere, including places they shouldn't go. A baby gate can be crucial for keeping your child off the stairs, out of the kitchen and away from other dangerous spots.
When you pick out a baby gate, you'll have a choice between a hardware-mounted gate and a pressure-mounted gate. Hardware-mounted gates are generally installed by drilling into the surrounding walls, while pressure-mounted gates rely on pressure to stay in place. There are also gates that can be mounted either way. Pressure mounting is generally easier, but hardware-mounted gates are more secure, and they're the only safe choice around staircases.
Before buying a baby gate, measure the space you need to cover. Most baby gates are designed to fit standard doorways, but some fit wider spaces, and gate extensions are also available. If you want to block off an area that doesn't have a doorway, such as a fireplace, you'll need a configurable gate.
Whatever your needs, you'll find Everyday Low Prices on baby gates and other baby safety products at Walmart.