- Best SellerCurrent Price$102.25$102.252-day deliveryon orders $35+Sold & shipped by Zoro
- Best SellerCurrent Price$59.99$59.99 - $240.00$240.002-day deliveryon orders $35+Sold & shipped by Tactical Sports Gear
- Only at WalmartProduct TitlePeerless Chain AutoTrac Passenger Chains, #0155510Current Price$46.04$46.04Free deliveryFree pickup
- Only at WalmartProduct TitlePeerless Chain Passenger Tire Cables, #0173355Current Price$43.97$43.97List Price$49.56$49.56Free delivery
- Only at WalmartProduct TitlePeerless Chain Passenger Traction Cables, #0172555Current Price$19.70$19.70Free delivery on orders over $35
- Only at WalmartCurrent Price$79.97$79.97Free deliveryFree pickup
- Current Price$43.99$43.99Sold & shipped by Mower Parts GroupFree delivery
- Product TitlePeerless Chain Auto-Trac Passenger Chains, #0155310Current Price$46.48$46.48Free delivery
- Product TitleSuper Z-6 Passenger/Light Truck Tire Cables, #SZ143Current Price$81.99$81.99List List Price$87.36$87.36Sold & shipped by Nutrend Automotive Inc.Free delivery
- Only at WalmartProduct TitlePeerless Chain Passenger Car Tire Cables, #0172955Current Price$43.97$43.97Free delivery
There's nothing more dreadful than being trapped in your car on a snowy mountain pass with your tires spinning uselessly because you forgot to bring a set of snow chains. Sometimes winter tires aren't enough, and many regions mandate the use of chains, so make sure you're prepared for your next excursion and invest in some tire chains.
Tire chains increase traction while you're driving through snow and ice, and many different kinds of chains are available to suit the tires on your vehicle, whether it's a passenger car, a truck or a snowblower. Most modern chains feature hassle-free installation procedures with self-tightening and self-centering mechanisms, and can be fitted easily and without tools in fewer than five minutes. Tire cables provide the same enhanced traction, but in a more lightweight profile and at a lower price point. They're a great choice for those who make occasional trips to snowy terrain.