- Current Price$7.00$7.00List Price$8.99$8.992-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup
- Current Price$6.39$6.392-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup
- Current Price$13.99$13.99List Price$19.20$19.202-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup
- Current Price$5.14$5.14 - $13.51$13.512-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup
- Product TitleMeguiar's X2000 Water Magnet Microfiber Drying TowelCurrent Price$7.66$7.66List Price$8.63$8.632-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup
- Product TitleAbsorber XL High Performance Drying TowelCurrent Price$10.86$10.86List Price$13.44$13.442-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Current Price$4.62$4.62List Price$6.61$6.612-day deliveryon orders $35+
- Product TitleClean Tools 51149 Original Car Cloth, 17 x 27-In.Current Price$9.97$9.972-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Product TitleZwipes Auto Microfiber Ultra Car Wash MittCurrent Price$5.52$5.522-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup
- Current Price$24.99$24.992-day deliveryon orders $35+Pickup discount eligible
Should I choose a microfiber or chamois cloth?
Chamois cloths absorb well and can create a suction-like condition between the cloth and the surface. This may lead to scratches. Microfiber cloths like towels tend to avoid this problem by lifting particles away from the surface.
What function does texture play in the cloth I choose to dry my car?
The texture allows water and particles to be pulled away from the surface of the car when drying, thus eliminating possible scratching.
Do I need a special cloth for glass?
Once your cleaning product has been wiped from the glass, paper-based towels eliminate streaks.