- Current Price$71.99$71.99Free deliveryFree pickup
- Best SellerProduct TitleHyper Tough 2 Ton Trolley Jack Red/Black - T82011WCurrent Price$27.88$27.88List Price$123.90$123.90NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Sponsored ProductProduct TitleGuardian Heavy Duty Rubber Parking Curb - 72" LongCurrent Price$34.99$34.99 - $69.99$69.99Sold & shipped by Discount RampsFree delivery
- Best SellerProduct TitleBlack Jack 3 Ton Jack Stands Pair Black - T43002WCurrent Price$24.94$24.94List Price$103.31$103.31NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Best SellerCurrent Price$39.42$39.422-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup
- Only at WalmartCurrent Price$70.00$70.00NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Current Price$9.97$9.97List Price$39.28$39.28NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Reduced PriceCurrent Price$144.95$144.95List List Price$304.40$304.40Sold & shipped by ihubdealFree delivery
- Best SellerProduct TitleRhino Gear Heavy Duty Wheel ChocksCurrent Price$5.67$5.672-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Current Price$159.00$159.002-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup today
Differences Between Ramps, Jacks and Lifts
Ramps are platforms with inclines. To use them, you drive the vehicle up the ramp until the wheels rest on the platforms. Lifts are tools that raise the vehicle and support it. jack stands are supports with brackets and a base. Use a jack to raise the car, and then position the jack stands under the vehicle.
Choose ramps when you need to work on the vehicle without removing the wheels. If you need to work on the brakes, use jack stands or a lift. You can safely remove the wheels while the vehicle is up on the stands or lifts. Lifts are handy when you want to work under the car.
As you browse the selection at Walmart, narrow your results by the type of product you want to buy or by a brand name you trust. Pick up a few garage accessories like stools and benches that make it easy to complete your auto repairs in the comfort of your home.