Tips for Buying Airsoft Guns
Walmart carries a wide assortment of airsoft guns designed for all levels of play. Here are some features to consider:
Choose the type of firing action that feels best to you and gives you the greatest control over the marker.
- Spring: Simple construction, easy for beginners to use, works in all weather conditions, affordable.
- Gas: Realistic recoil and performance, adjustable velocity, automatic and semi-automatic firing, affordable alternative to electric airsoft guns.
- Electric: Realistic weight and feel, automatic and semi-automatic firing, quiet, works in most weather conditions.
Look for two figures to determine the velocity of the airsoft gun: the speed at which the BBs leave the barrel (FPS) and the amount of BBs you can fire at a given time (ROF).
- FPS: Feet per second. More powerful guns have higher FPS numbers. Beginners should look for a lower number around 200 FPS.
- ROF: Rate of fire. Spring-action airsoft guns have a lower ROF than gas and electric powered guns. Automatic weapons also have a higher ROF than semi-automatic weapons.
Compute- app-11031939-8-52977814, DC- prod-dal4, ENV- prod-a, Ver- 50.0.0, SHA- 6c12185efe1a4fe094dc6217ce2bfcc07890d88c, Log- c4296332-16951-157f7b3d0cc000