- Best SellerProduct TitleHyper Tough 6901.1 7.5-Amp 1/2" Corded Impact WrenchCurrent Price$39.97$39.972-day deliveryon orders $35+Pickup discount eligible
- Product TitleHyper Tough 1/2" Aluminum Impact WrenchCurrent Price$29.97$29.97Free delivery on orders over $35Free pickup today
- Product TitleCampbell Hausfeld TL050101AV 3.8" Air RatchetCurrent Price$31.94$31.94List List Price$49.00$49.002-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup
- Current Price$49.05$49.05List List Price$74.97$74.97Free deliveryFree pickup
- Product TitleCampbell Hausfeld 62 Piece Air Tool Kit (TL106901AV)Current Price$105.46$105.462-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup
- Current Price$59.99$59.99Sold & shipped by Gino Development Inc.Free delivery
- Current Price$224.95$224.95Sold & shipped by LifestyleByFocusFree delivery
- Product TitlePorter-Cable PCE211 7.5 Amp 1/2" Impact WrenchCurrent Price$79.10$79.10Sold & shipped by CPO OutletsFree delivery
- Current Price$140.49$140.49Free deliveryFree pickup
- Product TitleMilwaukee M18 Fuel 1/2" Mid-Torque Impact Wrench KitCurrent Price$397.17$397.17Free deliveryPickup discount eligible
What impact wrench features are important to consider?
Because they use bursts of power, consider the torque and the device's weight. If you are working for long periods of time, a lighter tool would be better. Some jobs require you to turn nuts in confined spaces. These types of jobs benefit from smaller wrenches made to get into narrow spots.
What is the best type of wrench for me?
For household work, a standard ratchet set will be fine for most projects. In a professional workshop, a wrench strong enough for your biggest jobs can almost always be used to perform lighter work.
How do I choose the right wrench?
You should always consider the job. If you need to get into small spaces, a narrow space impact wrench will suit your needs. If you need to loosen heavy, stubborn nuts, an impact wrench will serve you well.