- The CALIFORNIA AIR TOOLS 2010A Ultra Quiet & Oil-Free Air Compressor is designed to be one of the quietest air compressors in the industry having only 60 decibels of sound. The powerful 1.0 HP
- Current Price$215.78$215.78Sold & shipped by CPO OutletsFree delivery
- RollbackCurrent Price$81.45$81.45List Price$149.18$149.18Free deliveryFree pickup
- RollbackSponsored productCurrent Price$114.59$114.59List Price$149.99$149.99Free deliveryFree pickup
- Current Price$215.99$215.99Free deliveryFree pickup
- Best SellerSponsored productCurrent Price$89.98$89.982-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup
- Current Price$405.00$405.00List Price$463.00$463.00Free deliveryFree pickup
- Best SellerCurrent Price$59.88$59.88Free deliveryFree pickup today
- Current Price$149.49$149.49List Price$169.00$169.00Free deliveryFree pickup
- Special BuyCurrent Price$58.89$58.89Sold & shipped by CPO OutletsFree delivery
- Best SellerCurrent Price$154.99$154.99Free deliveryFree pickup today
What are the advantages of a portable air compressor?
Portable air compressors are convenient to have because you can take them in your car for emergencies. They are also helpful to have in the garage because you can carry them out in the yard and not worry about cord length.
What s the advantage of an oil-lubricated air compressor?
Oil-lubricated air compressors tend to be more durable than the oil-free models. These air compressors are designed for heavy-duty use, particularly around large equipment or on a job site.
How can I use an oil-free air compressor?
Oil-free air compressors are ideal for at-home or occasional use. If you are looking to have one on hand to fill your tires or operating tools, oil-free is the way to go.