What are the differences between pellet and BB air guns?
- Pellets: These guns shoot pellets with round or pointed tips, making them accurate for target shooting. To shoot the gun, you pump it with air using an attachment.
- BBs: These guns shoot balls made of lead that often ricochet off of targets, making safety goggles necessary. The ammo is not very accurate due to they softer material they're made from, making the guns and pellets more of a recreational set of gear than something for serious target shooting.
What are some accessories I need with an air gun?
- Ammunition: Stock up on enough ammo for your backyard or competitive shooting needs. For guns with lower power ratings, choose lighter ammo.
- Cleaning kits: To ensure accuracy, purchase a cleaning kit to remove buildup.
- Carrying case: Safely transport your air gun to a competition, a new course or a friend's house.
Compute- app-4983975-22-168378999, DC- prod-dfw1, ENV- prod-a, Ver- 50.0.0, SHA- 6c12185efe1a4fe094dc6217ce2bfcc07890d88c, Log- 202d7af7-d893-157fab44c43000