- Best SellerCurrent Price$8.90$8.90FSA and HSA eligibleFree delivery on orders over $35Free pickup
- Best SellerCurrent Price$39.95$39.95Pickup OnlyFSA and HSA eligibleFree pickup today
- Best SellerProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$24.19$24.19 - $30.66$30.66FSA and HSA eligibleFree delivery on orders over $35Free pickup
- Best SellerCurrent Price$21.44$21.44List Price$24.95$24.95Free delivery on orders over $35Free pickup
- Best SellerCurrent Price$29.88$29.88FSA and HSA eligible2-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup
- Best SellerProduct TitleDrive Medical Foam Grip Four Point CaneCurrent Price$12.93$12.93List Price$18.36$18.36FSA and HSA eligibleFree delivery on orders over $35Free pickup
- Best SellerCurrent Price$17.99$17.99Sold & shipped by housewares goodsFree delivery
- Best SellerProduct TitleAfrican Walking StickCurrent Price$33.19$33.19List Price$36.39$36.39Free delivery on orders over $35Free pickup
- Current Price$9.99$9.99Sold & shipped by One Super Bargain IncFree delivery
- Special BuyCurrent Price$32.26$32.26List Price$69.95$69.95Free delivery on orders over $35Free pickup
Walking canes, also known as assistive canes, are one-handed mobility aids for those who require a little extra stability or balance to get around. Whether you're looking for a cane for personal use or upgrading a friend's or family member's old, worn-out cane, you'll find an assortment of walking canes and accessories at Walmart.com.
How do walking canes work?
If you have a weaker leg or are experiencing pain in a leg, you can use a cane to redistribute weight and put less strain on the affected leg. Canes also improve stability by widening the base of support; think about how a tripod supports a camera. So if you have problems maintaining balance, look for tripod canes or quad canes. They have wider bases than traditional canes to provide extra stability. Canes also transmit information about the ground in front of you so you can prepare accordingly. Modern canes include a variety of handles like Tourist, crook and Derby handles for a comfortable feel in the hand. Look for folding canes and collapsible canes if you need a more portable option; folding canes can easily pack into carry-on bags, totes and backpacks.
Cane tips and accessories
If the bottom of your cane is worn out from repeated use, you don't have to get the rid of the entire cane. Measure the diameter of your cane, then look for replacement tips. Invest in a hand strap or wrist strap to keep the cane close if you accidentally let go of the handle.