- Best SellerProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$299.00$299.00Free deliveryFree pickup
- Current Price$999.00$999.00List Price$1019.00$1,019.00Free deliveryFree pickup
- Reduced PriceProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$461.99$461.99 - $470.99$470.99Sold & shipped by Best Choice ProductsFree delivery
- Current Price$735.79$735.79List Price$940.87$940.87Free deliveryFree pickup
- Current Price$441.76$441.76List Price$699.99$699.99Free deliveryFree pickup
- Product Variants SelectorProduct TitleDorel Living Kaci Sectional, Reversible, BeigeCurrent Price$529.80$529.80Free deliveryFree pickup
- Current Price$494.10$494.10 - $549.00$549.00Free deliveryFree pickup
- Best SellerCurrent Price$699.99$699.99Free pickup
- Best SellerCurrent Price$435.60$435.60List Price$609.99$609.99Free deliveryFree pickup
- Current Price$860.87$860.87Free deliveryFree pickup
Sectional sofas, also known as sectionals, are great for relaxing with a book, lounging in front of the TV and having face-to-face conversations with friends and family. Formed from multiple sections to adapt to your space, they wrap elegantly around walls, corners and other furniture to create the focal point of your living room, and several models feature a chaise that provides comfortable cushioning for your legs and back. If the sectional is reversible or configurable, it means that the chaise can be moved from one side of the sofa to the other in order to better suit your arrangement.
Consider the proper covering material for your space to match the room's decor and save time on cleaning and maintenance. Microfiber sectionals are soft to the touch and well cushioned, but they have the added benefit of having an outer that's durable and stain-resistant, so you won't have to worry about replacing your upholstery when Junior decides to research the chemical interactions between cranberry juice and microfiber or Fido decides to relax on the couch after a long day of playing in the mud. Faux leather sectionals add a classy accent at an affordable price point, while velour upholstery and overstuffed designs are perfect for a vintage-themed room. If you're looking to stretch out after a long day at work, you should consider a sectional sofa with a chaise for full-body comfort. But if you have a smaller space, you'd probably be better served with an apartment sectional, which has a more compact footprint.