- Best SellerProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$309.00$309.00 - $319.00$319.00Free deliveryFree pickup
- RollbackProduct TitleLifeStyle Solutions Elwood Push Back Recliner, BeigeCurrent Price$189.00$189.00List Price$269.00$269.00Free deliveryFree pickup
- NewProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$279.00$279.00Free deliveryFree pickup
- RollbackCurrent Price$219.00$219.00List Price$349.00$349.00Free deliveryFree pickup
- RollbackProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$269.00$269.00List Price$319.00$319.00Free deliveryFree pickup
- RollbackCurrent Price$149.00$149.00List Price$249.00$249.00Free deliveryFree pickup
- RollbackProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$269.00$269.00List Price$399.00$399.00Free deliveryFree pickup
- RollbackProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$204.99$204.99 - $214.99$214.99Free deliveryFree pickup
Recliners today come in many styles and materials. There are a wide variety of recliners for sale at Walmart, so you can easily find one that's perfect for your living room.
The basic styles of recliner are traditional two-position recliners, wall-saver recliners and push-back recliners. Two-position recliners feature upright and reclining positions. They lean back about three feet when fully reclined, making them a good choice for large spaces. Two-position recliners may be either electric or manual and may be operated using buttons, pull tabs or levers.
Wall-saver recliners need only a few inches to recline fully, making them ideal for small or crowded spaces. A variation on the wall-saver, the rocker recliner, offers a gentle rocking motion plus several reclining angles to choose from.
Push-back recliners recline when you grip the arms of the chair and lean against the back. They have a sleek design that goes well with modern furnishings, but they're not recommended for older adults and those with minimal upper body strength.
In addition different reclining styles, you can choose from a variety of upholstery materials, including leather and microfiber. Note that while leather is luxurious and fire resistant, microfiber and other synthetics can be easier to maintain.
Save money. Live better.