- Best SellerCurrent Price$12.66$12.66List List Price$20.66$20.66Sold & shipped by MancroFree delivery
- Product TitleNikon EN-EL 14a Replacement BatteryCurrent Price$42.99$42.99Sold & shipped by 17th St Photo Supply IncFree delivery
- Current Price$55.97$55.97List List Price$69.99$69.99Sold & shipped by Tri State CameraFree delivery
- Product TitleNikon EN-EL23 Rechargeable Li-ion BatteryCurrent Price$28.95$28.95Sold & shipped by HONESTDEALSFree delivery
- Reduced PriceCurrent Price$20.99$20.99List List Price$38.99$38.99Sold & shipped by PoweraddFree delivery
- Reduced PriceCurrent Price$31.49$31.49List List Price$79.99$79.99Sold & shipped by Beach Camera
- NewProduct TitleCanon 9968B001 LC-E17 Battery ChargerCurrent Price$42.95$42.95Free pickup
- Reduced PriceProduct TitleCanon LC-E10 Battery Charger for EOS Rebel T3 and T5Current Price$35.18$35.18List List Price$52.77$52.77Sold & shipped by 6AVE ElectronicsFree delivery
- Reduced PriceCurrent Price$47.89$47.89List List Price$75.00$75.00Sold & shipped by Beach CameraFree delivery
Are Nikon batteries rechargeable?
A range of Nikon batteries are rechargeable, including the EN-EL 14, the EN-MH2-B4, the EN-EL 19 and the EN-ELe3. The batteries can be recharged while in a Nikon camera via a designated charging cord, or inside an external plug-in recharging machine.
What type of batteries are in the Nikon d40 camera?
The Nikon d40 features a rechargeable En-EL9 battery, which can be recharged while inside the camera, plugged into an electrical socket.
How long do rechargeable Nikon batteries last?
Lithium ion batteries such as the rechargeable batteries featured inside Nikon cameras will last between two and three years, whether in use or on the shelf.