- Sponsored ProductCurrent Price$14.97$14.972-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup today
- NewSponsored ProductProduct TitleFOUND PORE CARE Moor Mud Face Mask, 6 fl ozCurrent Price$9.88$9.882-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Current Price$7.52$7.52(53.7 ¢/ea)2-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Current Price$58.95$58.95Sold & shipped by Great Lakes Supply LLCFree delivery
- Product Title($50 Value) RapidLash Eyelash Enhancing SerumCurrent Price$21.85$21.85 - $99.99$99.992-day deliveryon orders $35+Sold & shipped by wesaveyou$
- Current Price$44.00$44.002-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup
- Current Price$32.00$32.00($6.40/oz)Free pickup
- Current Price$46.80$46.80Sold & shipped by Prinicity LLCFree delivery
- Current Price$10.00$10.00 - $16.45$16.45Free delivery on orders over $35
- Current Price$27.69$27.69Sold & shipped by Pharmapacks
Back-to-school dorm room bonding
Get to know your new roommate with a bit of dorm room bonding in the form of pampering. Face masks deep clean your skin, leaving it looking clear and refreshed. Choose masks that contain ingredients like avocado and oatmeal for natural hydration.
Pore strips help to remove blackheads, dirt, and oil from your T-zone. Look for pore strips that contain charcoal, which is known for attracting impurities that you can then wash away, leaving you and your roomie with blemish-free skin.
As an alternative to face masks and pore strips, sugar scrubs provide the added benefit of exfoliation. Rub the sugar crystals into your face to gently exfoliate your skin, unclogging blocked pores, and rinse to reveal smooth, hydrated skin.