- Best SellerCurrent Price$9.98$9.98Pickup OnlyFree pickup today
- Sponsored ProductProduct TitleReal Techniques Blend and Blur All Over Makeup BrushCurrent Price$12.25$12.25NextDay eligibleon orders $35+
- NewSponsored ProductCurrent Price$16.98$16.98NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Current Price$63.20$63.202-day deliveryon orders $35+Sold & shipped by Skin Perfect Cosmetics
- RollbackCurrent Price$100.00$100.00 - $104.99$104.99Free delivery
- Current Price$4.88$4.88 - $14.40$14.40NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup today
- RollbackCurrent Price$76.00$76.00List Price$89.99$89.99NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup
- Current Price$54.95$54.95Sold & shipped by Home SelectionFree delivery
- RollbackCurrent Price$53.00$53.00List Price$69.99$69.99NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup
- 2-day deliveryon orders $35+
Back-to-school dorm room organization
Dorm rooms are notoriously cramped, so organization becomes a high priority. Back-to-school dorm room organization can involve a wide array of totes, bins, drawers, and containers designed to keep all your personal items tidy.
Hints for back-to-school dorm room organization
- A multilevel case with pull-out drawers and compartments gives you a place for every makeup item. A unit that folds up compactly with a handle is convenient for carrying.
- Opt for a vanity tray with separate containers for holding cosmetics on a counter or dresser. Some styles have an illuminated makeup mirror, too.
- A set of acrylic drawers is ideal for both cosmetic and jewelry storage. Acrylic allows you to see the contents of the drawers without opening them, and this material is easy to keep clean with a damp cloth.