- Sponsored ProductCurrent Price$14.97$14.972-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup today
- NewSponsored ProductProduct TitleFOUND PORE CARE Moor Mud Face Mask, 6 fl ozCurrent Price$9.88$9.88Free delivery on orders over $35Free pickup today
- Best SellerCurrent Price$7.35$7.35List List Price$10.39$10.39Sold & shipped by LuckyVitaminFree delivery
- Current Price$7.99$7.99Sold & shipped by BeautyEffortlesslyFree delivery
- Current Price$6.70$6.70Sold & shipped by PharmapacksFree delivery
- Product TitleSpascriptions Rose, Gold & Cucumber Gel Face MaskCurrent Price$6.74$6.742-day deliveryon orders $35+
- NewCurrent Price$8.26$8.26 - $9.94$9.942-day deliveryon orders $35+
- Current Price$16.99$16.99Sold & shipped by Blazing DealsFree delivery
- ClearanceCurrent Price$8.38$8.38Free delivery on orders over $35
- Current Price$9.25$9.25($4.63/fl oz)FSA and HSA eligibleFree delivery on orders over $35
Wash-off face masks
Wash-off face masks are beauty treatments meant to moisturize, cleanse, and tone facial skin. These are applied gently, left on for a prescribed length of time, and washed off simply with water or soap. The purpose of wash-off facial mask treatments is to be soothing and gentle, leaving the skin soft and supple.
For deep pore cleaning, look for masks containing clay; to combat acne, you might consider a mask that contains benzoyl peroxide, a proven anti-acne ingredient used by many dermatologists. Popular moisturizing masks feature shea butter and thick natural oils. For an exfoliating cleanse, check out facial scrubs with ground nutshells.