- Cozy up to stylish stone and modern silhouettes with this white fireplace collection. Carved mantels arch elegantly over textured stone, surrounding realistic flames and flickering log embers.
- Best SellerProduct Variants SelectorProduct TitleChimneyFree Infrared Quartz Electric Space HeaterCurrent Price$55.99$55.99List Price$99.99$99.99Free deliveryFree pickup
- Best SellerProduct TitleBold Flame 38 inch Wall Electric Fireplace in OakCurrent Price$199.99$199.99List Price$210.99$210.99Free deliveryFree pickup
- Best SellerProduct TitleCandore Heights Faux Stone Electric Fireplace, WhiteCurrent Price$569.74$569.74List Price$599.00$599.00Free deliveryFree pickup
- Best SellerCurrent Price$189.99$189.99List List Price$499.95$499.95Sold & shipped by ihubdealFree delivery
- Best SellerProduct TitleLogaic Electric Fireplace with Faux Stone, WhiteCurrent Price$439.00$439.00Free deliveryFree pickup
- RollbackCurrent Price$219.99$219.99List Price$249.00$249.002-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup
- Product Variants SelectorProduct TitleSheridan Mobile Infrared Fireplace in CherryCurrent Price$185.73$185.73 - $209.47$209.47Free deliveryFree pickup
- RollbackCurrent Price$199.00$199.00List Price$249.00$249.00Free deliveryFree pickup
- Reduced PriceCurrent Price$279.99$279.99List List Price$799.99$799.99Sold & shipped by CostwayFree delivery
- Current Price$56.66$56.66Sold & shipped by H2 Brands GroupFree delivery
When you want to introduce the cozy warmth and visual appeal of an electric fireplace to an area in your home, there's a variety of styles available. There are freestanding or wall-mounted electric fireplaces available to accommodate your decor preferences. You may also want to choose one of these fireplaces based on the size of your room.
If you have some extra floor space, freestanding models add a dramatic effect to the decor and most resemble traditional built-in units. Check dimensions in the product description to make sure the model you choose fits the space you have available. A wall-mounted unit radiates warmth without using your floor space and tends to look more modern.
Measure your room to determine the square footage for another way to choose an electric heater. Then, navigate to the room size section on the left side of the page to bring up the heaters designed to warm a room that has the dimensions you entered.