Similar items in stock
Motorola SURFboard SB5101U USB Cable Modem
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Enjoy quick and easy web surfing with the Motorola USB Cable Modem, which offers high speed data service. It features front panel LEDs indicate current modem status, so you'll always be up to date on your connection. The SURFboard Cable Modem does not require phone lines or dialing up, and can be easily set up via USB or Ethernet. This Motorola Cable Modem uses SNMP and TFTP to allow remote configuration and monitoring from the head end. You can download video with incredible speeds and play online games faster than ever before with this Motorola SB5101U USB Cable Modem. It uses a small power supply, which reduces your environmental impact. Made from recycled products, this SURFboard Cable Modem is environmental friendly.
Motorola SURFboard SB5101U USB Cable Modem:
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.6|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||10.75 x 6.75 x 3.0|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I am using it with my comcast , i do have 20mbps high speed connection from comcast. It works great .by akjain5/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm located in Oregon. But that is exactly what I purchased this modem to do. Unplugged the comcast modem, replaced it with this modem, called comcast gave a representative the MAC address from the label on the modem, and returned the old one. Now no more $7 lease fee. Hope this helps.by TechGeek7819/23/2012Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes...by Reshon1/25/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes indeed, perfectlyby Decapod5/20/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes and very easy to install.by GDB3335/20/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It works with my comcast in Minnesota. Same exact one I had through them. Now I don't have to rent it every month from comcast. Works great.by Ducky20015/20/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It should, works great with my Charter cable.by BubbaSC1/4/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can connect a device to the modem using a usb cable to give that device internet access.by PowerUser8810/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is used if your PC does not use the ethernet type connectionby BobaToota9/19/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It's to connect your computer to the modem if your computer does not have an Ethernet port.by Kouga7/4/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The USB is actially an output similar to the ethernet output. I think some laptops allow you to connect to the modem via USB instead of ethernet port. In that case, you can use this USB port.by PhotoUser6/22/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can connect this modem to your computer by the usb cable. From what I understand, it is not a good a transfer as the eternet cable.by stitches4u6/2/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Can use to connect to router.by rmnord5/30/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, this is not wireless.The modem's input is your internet cable and the output is the ethernet cable which you can either connect to your computer directly or connect to your router.by PhotoUser7/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This modem is NOT wireless. To create a wireless network using this modem, you will have to add/purchase an additional wireless router and connect to the modem.by MikeTheMan17/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I dont think , this is wireless.by akjain6/7/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no, this is not a wireless router. this just connects your router to the cable.by thuston886/7/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This modem is not wireless.by stitches4u6/2/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. But it's easy to attach a router via usb or ethernet cable and then you'll be wireless.by rmnord5/30/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products
Policies & Plans
Dual Electronics Corp. warrants this product to the original purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of five years from the date of the original purchase.
Dual Electronics Corp. agrees, at our option, during the warranty period, to repair any defect in material or workmanship or to furnish an equal new, renewed or comparable product (whichever is deemed necessary) in exchange without charges, subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of the date of purchase. Subsequent replacement products are warranted for the balance of the original warranty period.
Who is covered? This warranty is extended to the original retail purchaser for products purchased and used in the U.S.A.
What is covered? This warranty covers all defects in material and workmanship in this product. The following are not covered: installation/removal costs, damage resulting from accident, misuse, abuse, neglect, product modification, improper installation, incorrect line voltage, unauthorized repair or failure to follow instructions supplied with the product, or damage occurring during return shipment of the product.