Yamaha Grizzly 24-Volt Battery-Powered Ride-On, Camo
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Your little guy will zip all around the yard as he takes off on his outdoor adventure. The Yamaha Grizzly Battery-Powered Ride-On features a Realtree camouflage body, rugged MegaTredz tires and realistic cargo racks.
Yamaha Grizzly 24-Volt Battery-Powered Ride-On, Camo:
- 2 speeds plus reverse
- Maximum speed: 5 mph
- Authentic Yamaha Grizzly design
- Realtree camouflage body
- Realistic cargo racks
- Rugged MegaTredz tires
- Requires one 24V battery (included)
- Battery requires 14 hours charge time
- Battery delivers up to 4 hours run time
- Dimensions: 27.95"L x 26.77"W x 51.18"H
- Maximum weight capacity: 130 lbs
- Adult assembly required
|Battery Type:||Lead Acid (Non-Spillable)|
|Age Start:||3 Years|
|Age End:||and up|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||130.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||27.95 x 26.77 x 51.18|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Plastic and holes wear in them. Shipping on replacements is outrageous.by Jayhaux4/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- plasticby murn9/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Plasticby schotty9/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (7) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Foot pedal for the gas (let off for the break)by KmMomma2/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the foot pedal makes it go, the hand shifter tells it which direction to goby murn8/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The "gear " selector is hand. The "throttle" is foot.by Newbie1245612/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My 3 year old rides on it with his older brother from time to time but it can wear the gears if they are too heavy.by KmMomma11/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it is suggested for 1 riderby murn2/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My four year old and 9 year old ride at the same time often. Drains the battery a little quicker I am sure but no other problems I have seen.by jharp752/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?