Xenadrine Powerful Weight Loss, 60ct
About this item
About this item
A calorie burner, metabolic booster and weight loss supplement is available in just one Xenedrine Ultra Rapid-Release Capsule. Formulated with key ingredients like Lipo-Core, wild olive, cormino, fauenmantle and horsemint, Xenedrine Ultra Rapid-Release Capsules boost your metabolism. You'll feel more energetic and burn more calories. This weight loss formula is designed to help you lose weight quickly, so you can reach your weight loss goals and feel energized throughout the day. The Xenedrine Ultra Rapid-Release Capsules are available in a 60 ct size. Clinical studies conducted by the Xenadrine team have shown that subjects lost an average of 17 pounds, thanks to the energy-boosting ingredients. For best results, use with a calorie-reduced diet and an active lifestyle program. Take each recommended capsule intake with a glass of water 30 minutes before meal time.
Xenedrine Ultra Rapid-Release Capsules:
- Weight loss formula
- Calorie burner
- 60-count rapid-release capsules
- Boost energy
- Combine with a healthy diet and exercise
- 99% free caffeine formula
- Clinically-proven results
- Increases metabolism
- Experience effective weight loss
- Dietary supplement
- Includes mind-calming yerba mate
See all diet foods and drinks
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.97|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.5 x 2.5 x 5.375|
Ask a question
- noby w2est19375/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Xenadrine didn't work for me at all. It would just give me a big headache. Weight loss pills are not good for you at all. I would workout and eat healthy and drink Equate weight loss shakes. Its the same thing as Slim fast but works better. But you do have to be over 18.by Hazeleyez031/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, just try it, you will like it!!by clinen357/14/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it works greatby Slick20005/11/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it works. I usually notice the weight start to go down around the 3rd week, then after that it continues to drop as you continue to use it each week. It's only slow during the first couple weeks. Give it time and you'll see. Of course, it works best if you also watch what you eat. It doesn't mean starve yourself, but give it a second thought about frying that chicken! Once in a while is ok, just work hard for what you really want and portion things out for it to be most effective.by ILoveMySailor1/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. I used it for 2 months and i never lost a pound. Even with healthy eating and exercise. It not worth your money.by MalibuSun5/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- 3by w2est19375/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- A total of 6. Two pills 30min before Your three meals no snaking in betweenby covergurl1/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- 2by CRAZYFUNFAMILY1/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- well, for the first 3 days is one per meal (so 3 per day) then you go to 2 per meal (so 6 per day)by 30301/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- 6. 2 pills 30 minutes before meals three times a day, just as label instructs.by homedaddy791/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yes I guess soby w2est19375/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. You have to be 18 and over because they do ask for ID.by Hazeleyez033/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?