XO Vision XO1936, 3.5" Wide Touch Screen DVD Receiver
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Get the latest in Mobile Entertainment now with this in-dash touchscreen DVD system. This all-in-one unit features a large 3.5-inch wide-format touchscreen, DVD/MP3 playback and a built-in amplifier for superb sound quality. It has an AUX input on the front panel so that you can easily connect and listen to your songs from your other devices. The fully detachable face lets you take the XoVision touch screen DVD receiver with you in the supplied case. A wireless remote control is included, too.
- 3.5" wide touchscreen
- DVD/CD/MP3 Player
- Built-in AM/FM tuner
- Detachable face plate
- XoVision touch screen DVD receiver includes wireless remote control
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||5.4|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.0 x 7.0 x 2.25|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This is a single Din radio and will fit most single din dash.by Daddy40years4/23/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it should work fine. i have 1.5 din on mine & with the kit works fine...by intrdrgn2/27/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it doesby 67Splitty1/18/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It fits in the standard single din spot, I had a single din in my mitsubishi 3000gt and it fits nicely, the detachable face plate barely clicks into place, it's pretty tight, but it fits snug.by Kevin831/17/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YES it doesby Daddy40years4/23/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes a wire that comes from the back of the radio. may need to get a usb extending cord since its only about 6" long. it also had a sd card slot behind the face.by 67Splitty1/18/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This unit has a 6 inch usb cable with a female end to it. You can plug any usb device into it but it will require some some cutting of the pocket you will be putting on it. Just drill about a half inch hole into the top twards the back so that the wire can fit through. or buy an extentionby Udell7/13/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, but it's an external wire from the back of the system. I attached an extension for access.by Kemon7/13/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Does this come with a cord to use your ipod ? If not what kind of cord do I need to use?
- No the unit does not come with a cord for the ipod you need to get one at your local electronic shop. It is a standard double male cord.by Daddy40years4/23/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Comes with USB input. I'm waiting on support to see why it isn't reading from my iPhone.by kerme7/14/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This unit comes with a wireing harness. A antanna cable built in. and a USB cable built in into the back. You can hook your Ipod usb cable up to it but it will require some cutting of either the dash or whatever pocket you install under the unit. it also has the audio jack that you can get a double end audio cable that you can hook into the headphone section of the ipod. the price for the cable is usually 5-10 bucksby Udell6/27/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?