Poly-Fil Extra-Loft 100 Percent Polyester Batting, 110" x 110"
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Poly-Fil Extra-Loft batting is a bonded polyester quilt batting with a medium loft that creates a more pronounced relief when hand quilting, making it perfect for beginners. It has an even give in both directions and is appropriate for hand or machine quilting, Trapunto and tied quilts. It's great for all quilting and crafting projects.
Poly-Fil Extra-Loft 100 Percent Polyester Batting, 110" x 110":
- Medium loft
- Ideal for bed and baby quilts
- Easy to needle by hand or machine
- Recommended quilting distance: 2-4"
- Weight: 3.5 oz/sq yd
- Unconditionally guaranteed
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.23|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||18.0 x 10.0 x 9.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- i've used it. worked quite well, but something with more umph wouldn't wear out as quickly, there is a more stable batt for upholstery. so it would depend on what you are doing with it. if you want to cover a dining room chair that will be recovered in a year or so, great, a sofa that needs to last longer, not so good but doableby iamchar2/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Polyester batting is pre-treated.by CommunityAnswer11/14/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?