Whitmor Supreme 5-Tier Shelving System
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Clutter? Now you can easily hang it, stack it and organize it on the Whitmor Supreme 5-Tier Shelving System. Easy no-tool assembly means you can set it up right out of the box, and a mighty 350-lb. shelf capacity means you can load it with just about anything you want. Made of heavy-duty black epoxy-coated steel.
Whitmor Supreme 5-Tier Shelving System:
- 5-shelf unit model #6070-267
- Easy No-tool assembly
- Heavy-duty black epoxy-coated steel
- For garage, closet, kitchen, basement, laundry or anywhere in the home
- 350 lb. shelf capacity
- Questions about this 5-tier shelving system or assembly? Call Whitmor toll free: 1-888-944-8667
Whitmor is a leading supplier of storage, organization, garment care and laundry accessory products. Established in 1946, Whitmor is a fourth-generation family owned and operated business based in Southaven, Mississippi. It is Whitmor's commitment to provide its customers with value, innovation, outstanding customer service, high ethical standards and quality products that enable users to simplify and enhance their quality of life. Whitmor's customer service team welcomes the opportunity to speak directly with any purchaser who requires assistance with a product or who simply has any question whatsoever pertaining to a Whitmor product. You may contact Whitmor toll-free at 888-944-8667 or via email at email@example.com.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||38.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||14.0 x 36.0 x 72.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Are shelves adjustable? Can Lower shelf be removed so that unit fits over small dorm refrigerator?
- You could do that but I am not sure how sturdy the shelf would be without the bottom shelf supporting the rest. Other products may better suit your needs especially those made of wood. You might be able to put the small dorm refrigerator on the bottom shelf or even the upper shelves and store food below. This product is very sturdy. You don't have to use all the shelves. I have a large TV on mine. No problems.by sunnytexasgirl8/13/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Shelves can be adjusted in 1 inch increments. Yes, you could put the lowest shelf 3ft off the ground if you wanted to fit a fridge underneath. I would be worried about stability doing that. I would recommend putting the bottom shelf on the ground to hold the legs correctly, put the fridge on that shelf, then put the second shelf over the fridge. You could use a board to compensate the part of the fridge that wouldnt sit on the shelf. There are no requirements for shelf placement for top, bottom, or middle. You can use as many or as few shelves as you want.by RDUSeller6/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The shelves are fully adjustable, and while they could be built over a dorm refrigerator I, personally, would worry a bit about stability at that point.by webspinner10/17/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes definitely; though with fewer shelves and longer legs it shouldn't be loaded quite so heavily.by Taipan21/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- SURE CAN JJUST DOWN PUT THE FIRST SHELF ALL THE WAY DOWN WHEN YOU PUT THE FIRST SHELF ON STOP AND LOCK IT IN PLACE WHERE YOU WANT THE FRIDGE TO GOby Redbytte11/2/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, very easily and also a great idea!by Qualityfocus9/11/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes all the shelves can be moved. I have all of the shelves closer that the picture from the store so that it fits my dog's food underneath. i think this would be perfect for a dorm because it has good height and in a dorm you need to expand vertically because is it short on room. it would hold a mini fridge your microwave, books, and a stereo no problem with room to spare! Buy it!by StoargeDeprived8/7/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The poles are one piece. They are about 70 inches in height. You can adjust the shelves where you want them. You don't have to use all the shelves if you want more space for each shelf.by sunnytexasgirl1/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, they cannot be separated.by SuperIya12/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The verticle poles come in 2 sections. You could create a 2 shelf section and and 3 shelf section technically. The shelves can be adjusted up and down in increments of 1 inch. The shelves are not stacking or fixed height. The shelves have round openings in each corner that slide up and down. You use platic wedges that clip onto the verticle pole to hold the shelves at the height you want.by RDUSeller1/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The legs of the unit are a fixed height, with shelves that can be set anywhere in that space. I hope this helps.by webspinner2/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is basically one full length unit but could be assembled as two half tall units if you didn't need leveling on one unit. The shelves are adjustible in 1" increments but once set into place are hard to reset. Two pound mallet useful.by Taipan21/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The corners of shelves slide easily over the four poles. The easy, sturdy holding clamps aound pole under the shelf hold the shelves in place. You can place as many or as few of the shelves you want on the poles. Everything is adjustable to your needs. You don't even have to set it up to full height. YOu can make the whole unit shorter if you wish.by Qualityfocus6/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It does need to be assembled to full height but the shelves themselves can be moved up and down which gives you shelving that is perfect for your needs. if you are worried about the height i know the 4 tier shelf by the same company is shorter but the same overall product. I'm happy with the purchase. :)by StoargeDeprived7/18/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 350 total. I have about that much on mine. This is a very sturdy shelf.by sunnytexasgirl8/13/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think 350 lbs is the total weight. We have a bulky TV on the shelf and it is safe and sturdy.by mmljtitch7/2/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would think that would be for a combined weight, even though each layer stand on their own support. I don't know if I want to put more than a couple of hundred pounds on each layer, though.by TenzinChicago5/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Each shelf.by AML80911/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Each shelf holds up to 350lbs. I own 2 of them and I have one shelf loaded with cases of water and there is no sag or any sign of shelf fatigue.by RDUSeller2/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- ITS SUPPOSE TO BE PER SHELF I HAVE LOTS OF STUFF THATS HEAVY ON EACH SHELF SO GO ON PILE THAT STUFF ON UP THERE AS LONG AS YOU HAVE IT SNAPPED TOGETHER CORRECTLYby Redbytte1/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- While this may be unclear in the specs, I doubt very much that each shelf can support 350lb. This weight given is likely for a well distributed load over the whole 5 shelves! Even then I would put very heavy items on the lowest shelf.by shopstewart8/19/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?