Walmart Family Mobile Nano Sim Kit
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Walmart Family Mobile Nano SIM Starter Kit allows you to bring your iPhone or other Nano SIM-equipped device to Walmart Family Mobile, powered by T-Mobile. One Family Mobile Starter Kit is required per line of service. Limit one Starter Kit per device activated.
Walmart Family Mobile Nano SIM Starter Kit:
- Works with unlocked compatible Apple iPhone 5 and newer devices.
- Family Mobile Starter Kit includes Nano SIM card and Starter Guide.
- The SIM card is your gateway to the Walmart Family Mobile Network
- Monthly service not included. Service billed separately.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.0 x 0.375 x 0.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes it will, you just have to make sure your iphone is unlocked and can accept a sim card which is inserted on the right side of your iphone. (There is a youtube video to show you exactly how to do this)Once you do that, you need to take all your account information from verizon to walmart so they can process your transfer and let you keep your current cell number.by Aviweiz26/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (5)Was this answer helpful?
- No because Verizon does not use sim cards.by lasher20006/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (8)Was this answer helpful?
- It will worked with any unlocked iPhones.by CommunityAnswer10/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does and it works great.by Mzpowell1310/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Walmart Family Mobile Nano Sim Kit is compatible with iPhone 5 only.by CommunityAnswer11/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am not sure exactly what a pantech is. But, if it is a smaller phone, it should be functional. The kit comes with a size adjustable sim card. If the sim card currently being used in your phone is a smaller one, you will have to buy the device used to cut the card down to size- item is should by Walmart.by BDH0073/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?