VetGuard Plus Flea and Tick Control for Medium Sized Dogs
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
VetGuard Plus Flea and Tick Control for Medium Sized Dogs kills fleas, flea eggs and larvae, lice and ticks and repels new fleas, ticks and mosquitoes for up to four weeks. The package includes four monthly applications for use on dogs between 16 and 33 pounds.
VetGuard Plus Flea and Tick Control for Medium Sized Dogs:
- Kills fleas, flea eggs and larvae, lice and ticks
- Repels new fleas, ticks and mosquitoes for up to 4 weeks
- Prevents flea eggs and larvae from developing into adults
- Vet grade quality
- For use on dogs 16-33 lbs
- 4 monthly applications
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.1|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||0.75 x 4.375 x 5.75|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- liquidby jcarbo21411/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- VetGuard Plus is a topical solution applied to the dogs skin. Thank you!by VetIQ8/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Based on the evaluation of twelve popular flea and tick control products by IVS (Information Verification Services), an independent organization that offers objective product evaluations based on approved FDA claims, VetGuard Plus™ rates #1 for its ability to kill, prevent and repel fleas, ticks and other pests. Thank you!by VetIQ9/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- VetGuard Plus™ is waterproof but not soap proof. It is a spot on product which is absorbed and distributed on the dog by the sebaceous glands. Exposure to soap products, tends to break down the oils in the fur and reduce the effectiveness of the product. Typically, routine exposure to water without soap does not substantially reduced product effectiveness, assuming the dog is not an extensive swimmer. If you want to bathe your dog prior to applying VetGuard Plus™ you should wait 24-48 hours after bathing before application. If you want to bathe your dog after applying VetGuard Plus™, you should wait 24-48 hours after applying and use a soap free shampoo. Thank you!by VetIQ10/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?