VIZIO E291i-A1 29" 720p 60Hz LED SMART HDTV
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Introducing the new E-series slim frame design. The VIZIO E291i-A1 29" LED HDTV is shattering the mold in a way only VIZIO can, with high-quality design and picture at the best value. A slim frame design with ultra thin profile makes the VIZIO E291i-A1 29" LED HDTV a stunning entertainment centerpiece in any living space. VIZIO Internet Apps with built-in WiFi gives you instant access to a world of streaming movies, TV shows, music and more.
VIZIO E291i-A1 29" 720p 60Hz LED HDTV:
- 29" LED panel
With a 1366 x 720 HD resolution
- True 16:9 aspect ratio
View your movies as the director intended on the 60Hz 720p LED HDTV
- Built-in digital tuner
Watch digital broadcasts, including HDTV programs where available
- HDMI Inputs: 2
Enjoy a superior HD experience with HDMI, the one cable audio/video solution
- 29" screen measured diagonally from corner to corner
- VIZIO Internet Apps
Instantly enjoy online movies, TV shows, music, apps and more on the 1.97" Ultra-Slim HDTV
Products that are ENERGY STAR-qualified prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy. The ENERGY STAR name and marks are registered marks owned by the U.S. government, as part of their energy efficiency and environmental activities.
TV stand sold separately. See all TV stands.
TV mount sold separately. See all TV mounts.
|Widescreen Modes:||Zoom, Normal, Wide, Stretch|
|Display Menu Language:||English, French, Spanish|
|Resolution:||1366 x 768|
|Viewing Angle:||176 degrees|
|Viewing Angle (vertical):||176 degrees|
|Color Depth:||16.7 million colors|
|Sound Effects:||SRS TruSurround HD, SRS StudioSound|
|Output Power / Total:||10 Watt|
|Additional Features:||SRS TruVolume, Audio Return Channel (ARC) , Zero Bright Defective Pixel Guarantee, Mercury Free, Aspect ratio control (ARC), Razor LED|
|Speaker(s):||2 x main channel speaker - built-in - 5 Watt|
|Connector Type:||1 x composite video / component video input ( RCA phono x 3 ) - rear 1 x audio line-out ( mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm ) - rear 1 x digital audio output (optical) ( TOSLINK ) - rear 2 x HDMI ( 19 pin HDMI Type A ) 1 x audio line-out ( RCA phono x 2 ) - rear 1 x audio line-in ( mini-phone 3.5 mm ) - rear 1 x network ( RJ-45 ) - rear|
|Power Device:||Power supply|
|Product Type:||LED-backlit LCD TV - Smart TV|
|Compliant Standards:||FCC Class B certified, CSA, cUL, CEC|
|Dimensions & Weight Details:||Panel with stand - 26.4 in x 8.1 in x 16.8 in x 13.4 lbs Panel without stand - 26.4 in x 2 in x 16.8 in x 13.2 lbs|
|Functionality:||Digital audio playback, digital photo playback, digital video playback|
|Digital Tv Tuner:||ATSC|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||16.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||26.42 x 8.12 x 16.75|
Manuals & Guides
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- my unit only has internal wifi antennaby gamlehund2/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Built in.by Consumer289061/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thank you for inquiring about our product. The TV does have a built digital tuner. You can access over the air channels with this tuner. Thanks again and have a great day.by VIZIOEntertainmentExpert12/10/2013Written by a verified representative from VIZIOEntertainmentExpertWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- A monitor is cheaper and would be a waste of this TV However if you have a new computer with HDTV yesby VegasTechGuy11/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, there's an RGB plug on the back of the TV to plug in your computer and a small headphone style audio plug input. I purchased a SVGA/3.5mm stereo audio cable with which I can connect to my laptop and use the Vizio TV as a monitor. Choose the RGB input setting on your TV to make that work.by David40111/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thank you for inquiring about our product. You are able to connect your computer to the TV using RGB cable and a 3.5mm audio cable as well as HDMI if your computer has that ability. Thanks again and have a great day.by VIZIOEntertainmentExpert11/29/2013Written by a verified representative from VIZIOEntertainmentExpertWas this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No built in DVD but it has 2 HDMI connections.by Marley12202/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NO DVD Player built in, but YES there are connections for DVD/CD/BlueRay/Video Gamesby Ackadack12/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Thank you for inquiring about our product. No this model TV does not have a built in DVD player. This model TV has the following connections available: HDMI, Component, Composite, PC, Ethernet, USB, RF Connector for internal tuner, Digital Audio out and Analog Audio out. Thanks again and have a great day.by VIZIOEntertainmentExpert1/13/2014Written by a verified representative from VIZIOEntertainmentExpertWas this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?