Ultra Steel 12V Cordless Drill/Driver
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
This Ultra Steel 12V Cordless Drill Driver features Ni-Cd technology for long life on a single charge. Featuring a 20-position torque clutch, it's easy to get just the right amount of force behind each item that you drill. This powerful portable drill saves time and effort with a 3/8" keyless chuck for quick bit changes. The variable speed trigger gives you smooth, accurate control for drilling by fastening through multiple layers of assorted material while helping to prevent "over-drilling" as density changes. This item includes a built-in work light for working in hard-to-see places. A simple forward and reverse switch makes putting in and taking out fasteners simple with this 12V drill. The double-end driver bit that's included with this device will help you get started right away. When the battery of the Ultra Steel drill dies, you can recharge it easily using the charging stand and adapter.
Ultra Steel 12V Cordless Drill/Driver:
- Variable speed trigger (0-550 RPM) with electric brake
- 20-position adjustable torque clutch
- This 12V drill comes with an LED work light
- 3/8" (10mm) keyless chuck
- Forward/reverse switch
- Charging stand with adapter and LED charging indicator
- Double-end driver bit included
- The Ultra Steel drill has a rubber covered comfort handle
|Battery Type:||Nickel Cadmium|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||4.4|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||9.0 x 9.0 x 3.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- slide the battery out of the drill,push red button down pull battery out of drill.put battery in charger.lite turns green when ready.by HeavyDuty408/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- You hold down clip and slid it off the drill. Then you slid it into the charger.by coryw776/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Charging the battery is accomplished by placing it upside down into the charger.by CommunityAnswer5/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Kat, To charge the Ultra Steel 12v drill; first remove the battery from the drill by pressing the red relase button, then slide the battery out towards the front of the drill. Next make sure the power cord is pluged into the outlet and is securely plugged into the back of the charger (a green indicator light will come on if done properly). With the battery upside down, align groves and slide the battery onto the charger (the red indicator light will come on if done properly). Both red and green lights will remain on until battery is fully charged, then only the green light will remain on. Once the battery is fully charged remove from charger and replace onto drill.by Ultra Steel Product Expert10/19/2015Written by a verified representative from Ultra Steel Product ExpertWas this answer helpful? (10) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby HeavyDuty409/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Not really....appears you got lucky and were ready to go out the box! I had to charge mines for about a hour.by coryw779/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No they come like 1/4 the way chargedby FordMechanic8310/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Mine was on full charge right out of the box!by Hamehead9/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby HeavyDuty4010/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (16) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the drill comes with 1 removable battery.by coryw778/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it comes with charger and batteryby FordMechanic839/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (12) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes sir.by Hamehead10/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?