TracFone ZTE Valet Android Cell Phone with Triple Minutes for Life
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The TracFone ZTE Valet Android Phone with Triple Minutes for Life is 3G compatible. It features a 3.5" capacitive touchscreen, multi-touch and Google browser. The ZTE cell phone offers Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and a Qualcomm chipset that is fast enough for high-speed Internet. This mobile device comes with a three megapixel camera, a 4GB memory card and expandable memory. It supports GPS, browsing the Internet, taking memorable pictures and sending SMS, MMS, IM and emails. The TracFone ZTE Valet Android Phone also includes triple minutes for life, meaning that you will actually receive three times as much airtime as what you purchase. An activation card is included with this item. Airtime must be purchased separately in order to keep minutes active.
TracFone ZTE Valet Android Cell Phone with Triple Minutes for Life:
- Airtime balance display tracks your minutes right on your phone, so you control your costs
- Vivid 3.5" color touchscreen display
- 3MP camera, downloadable apps, screen saver and wallpaper
- Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) OS
- Includes 4GB microSD card
- Battery talk time up to 5 hours
- Standby time up to 264 hours
- Includes battery, charger, activation card, 4GB microSD memory card and Services Guide and Quick Start Guide
- An airtime card is required for activation of this ZTE Android phone
- This phone is not compatible with SafeLink service
- No activation fees, contracts, monthly bills or credit checks
- ZTE cell phone includes nationwide long distance
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.8|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.0 x 3.0 x 5.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- As long as you have a phone that does triple minutes, the minutes are tripled(60 minute card would really be 180 minutes). They advertise this, because not all Tracfones do triple minutes.by Bones7311/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is the tripling of the amount of minutes you buy. You buy 500 you get 1500.by CommunityAnswer11/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have had a triple-minute phone for about two years now, and as others have mentioned, when you buy 'regular' minutes #NOT a double or triple minute offer# it will automatically triple the amount and shows up immediately on your phone. BE AWARE, though that if you get a refill that's already offering double or triple minutes, that DOES NOT mean it will quadruple or quintuple #sp?# on your phone. I know from experience, that you have to pick one or the other. If you purchase a double minute offer, that's all you will get. The special offers overrride the phone's auto-triple feature.by Lianimals9/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- When you buy minutes they are tripled. A nice feature.by An anonymous customer7/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can go right on their website and they can transfer your minutes to your new phone. You can even transfer your number if you want. You will also get triple texts and data.by Bones731/23/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No you don't have to purchase an airtime card. Just go to www.tracfone.com and there is an orange button "Activate Phone" and choose "Transfer my number and service from one TracFone to another." Follow the prompts to transfer your phone # and minutes. Have both phones turned on and charged up before you begin.by Canopyfan27/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. I transfer-ed all my minutes and number to this from my old phone.by starighttalking7/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Is this the phone that (ZTE Valet Android) is featured on the commercials for unlimited talk, texts, etc. For $7/month?
- There is no unlimited talk and text on this phone. You do get triple minutes AND triple texts AND data service.by Bones7311/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not sure if that's the exact model phone they're using in the commercial; but if you're asking if it will operate on a $7/month plan, then that is correct. Mine reads, "Plans as low as $7 per month" right on the front of the outside packaging. Of course you don't get much data/airtime minutes for that, even on 3x (it works out to one hour/60 MB data per month); but it's nice for short calls; and you can enjoy the web-based features on wi-fi whenever available.by ncshopper875/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- First of all there is no 'unlimited talk, texts, etc.' with Tracfone. The $7/month is based on purchasing the $19.99 60-minute airtime card which gives 90 days service and 180 minutes on this triple-minute phone. So, $7/mo is the lowest possible cost for any minute-based Tracfone, yes. Straight Talk is a Tracfone sister-brand for $45/unlimited/30 day cycles and they offer similar Android phones on walmart.comby Canopyfan211/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (3)Was this answer helpful?