About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The TracFone LG840G Cell Phone has all the basics you need to connect on the go. The LG840G Phone is app capable, with a 3.2" touchscreen and a built-in MP3 player. This TracFone Cell Phone features the pay as you go flexibility of TracFone, with free triple minutes for life. Send and receive calls, texts, MMS picture messages, instant messages and even international text messages with the TracFone LG480G Cell Phone. The phone has room for up to 1,000 contacts in the address book. With a talk time of up to 3.7 hours and a standby life of up 13 days, you will be ready to connect most anytime. Included with the LG480G Phone is the battery, charger, activation card, service guide and user manual.
|Product Type:||Cellular phone|
|Technology:||WCDMA (UMTS) / GSM , Lithium ion|
|Band:||WCDMA (UMTS) / GSM 850/1900|
|Type:||LCD display - color|
|Still Image Resolutions:||640 x 480, 1280 x 960, 320 x 240, 1600 x 1200|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.08 x 2.35 x 0.46|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Could Walmart check the 'does it work in your area code' for the Tracfone LG840G -your site says this does not work in any area code in PA ?
- I live in area code 16877 in PA. It doesn't work in this area code and it said it did.by judita6/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the walmart website is useless for checking tracfone coverage...they say all models do not work....by pepsinutusa3/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't know what's going on with the Walmart zip code check to see if a phone works in an area, several times it's told me a certain phone won't work in my area, but the Tracfone site says it will and my local Walmart is selling that phone. I have bought 2 different phones over the past 3 years from my Walmart that supposedly won't work in my zip code and they work very well.by Momto4inPA3/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- In my area Walmart site said no. Go to Tracfone site /coverage to be sure. My guess if they sell it in your store it will work in your area. It did in mine. Checked 15857 and you have a lot of phones to choose from. LG840G works there.by snjguy19/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I am on second model of the LG Tracfone. Online site has always indicated no coverage this area. Tracfone map indicates no coverage this area. BY THIS AREA, USING A ZIP CODE. The WM 37 miles away has sold both phones, set both up using a different Zip Code. I have never asked but have had non stop service with phones. Perhaps you should go into a larger store and ask for setup. When I asked Tracfone to assist in setup, representative tried to set me up with a tower over 50 miles away, a town I had heard of only on the NOAH Severe Weather Reports.by CATCAN12/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Always upon the TracFone coverage locator. Always! Good Luck!by W4MVM12/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The TracFone web. site, coverage locator is the one to rely upon. Wal Mart site does the same in my area as well. They (Wally world) don't seem to update their site. One would think that they would want too. Good Luck.by W4MVM12/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Go by the Tracfone site- the Wal-Mart site is not correct.by Bluedog13612/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If there is AT&T service in your area, this phone will work.by larrymac191/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This phone uses AT&T's network and shared also with T-Mobile. If your old Tracfone model name had "C" in the description then I can say you were using Verizon. And if that is so you might you choose another phone with "C" in the model name, like R355c or R375C, or 240C, etc. Or go ahead and get this phone and try it. It comes with 10 to 20 complimentary minute and you have 14 days to return a cell phone to Walmart. Use the complimentary minutes but do not add airtime until you're sure you will keep it.by Canopyfan21/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- What is telling you it will not work? Is it the website? I think the website is incorrect. It is also telling me the phone will not work here, but I know the phone will.by An anonymous customer12/31/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I had the same question. I went to tracfone.com and there it states this phone will work in my area. Try that with your zip code.by JanetSez12/31/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?