TracFone Huawei H868C Prepaid Cell Phone
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The TracFone Huawei H868C Prepaid Cell Phone features a 3.5" touchscreen and a 3.2 megapixel camera. It is powered by Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich). This TracFone Android phone is an ideal entry-level phone that offers many of the same features as more expensive phones. The phone features over five hours of talk time and over two weeks of standby time, as well as an unlimited-entry phonebook.
TracFone Huawei H868C Prepaid Cell Phone:
- 3.5" touchscreen
- 3G/Wi-Fi connectivity
- 3.2 megapixel camera
- Unlimited-entry phonebook
- Talk time: 5.3 hours
- Standby time: 14.1 days
- Huawei Android phone includes battery, charger and activation card
- TracFone service plan sold separately
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||0.49 x 2.44 x 4.61|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This phone uses the TracFone service plan.by CommunityAnswer11/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (9) (9)Was this answer helpful?
- I believe the Huawei 868c uses AT&T it's the only network that works in my area and it said that it works in my areaby salmtran11/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- It uses Verizon.by MaeMaeDW10/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't think tracfone has a cell network. For their Android phones, I think they use Verizon, and for their other phones, I think they use multiple cell companies' networks, and pay for usage.by Paul77777711/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- It's a TRAFONE smartphone. It uses the tracfone network.by LeeMT10/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (8)Was this answer helpful?
- if U choose that route yes; otherwise buy time when U need it/run out like any other previous Tracfoneby kctobyjoe10/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you take your 19.99 prepaid phone card and divide that number by 3 months (90) days service your paying around 7.00 per month.by Shelty10/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- If you intend to buy full-price airtime cards from walmart.com or tracfone.com you won't be paying $7/mo. Someone who is new to Tracfone has to do their homework to figure this out. Tracfone $7/mo is not deceiving but I think there should be a webpage dedicated to explaining how to get that awesome $7/mo rate. I've been with Tracfone/Straight Talk since 1999 and I think it's the best prepaid service. And I agree with Relin. This phone is CAPABLE of $7 a month and that would come with 100 minutes/mo based on having two additional services. First, the phone needs an upgrade called "double minutes for life of the phone" and that can be purchased for $25. Second, you must sign up online at tracfone.com for the Value Plan which requires a credit card and you will buy 100 minutes/mo (that's 50 minutes doubled). And the $7/mo goes up from there. If you talk more than 300 minutes/mo Tracfone is not the best prepaid choice and you should look at Straight Talk for $30/mo. 1000 minutes.by Canopyfan211/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (13) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes and no. Technically, the $7 a month advertising can be applied to any Tracfone that triples minutes. The amount is based on an average with the purchase of a 60 minute airtime card every 90 days. So you're really paying $20 up front for the card which can be averaged out to $6.67 ($7 rounded) a month. Just marketing.by Relin11/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- I believe all the new ANDROID phones do; the LG83C came with a 4 GB mini SSD card; they can be replaced up to 32 GB I understandby kctobyjoe8/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it has an mp3 player. And it requires having an microsd card installed with the mp3 fies on the card. On the Tracfone website it has a tutorial, here's the link http://tracfone.deviceanywhere.com/straighttalk/home.seam?custId=STHUH868C I think the reason the Huawei user guide doesn't mention is that the MP3 player is not a included by Huawei and it's a Google Services app. It's already installed on the phone.by Canopyfan211/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The packaging does not state it has MP3 capabilities nor is it mentioned in the 85 page instruction manual. If anyone else finds that it does perhaps they will give another answer to this question.by Shelty8/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes.by Canopyfan28/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?