About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Wake up with the Timelink LCD Alarm Clock. With its large digital display, blue LED backlight, and oversized buttons, this deluxe alarm clock is easy to read and easy to operate. The sleek design is sure to look great in any setting.
Timelink LCD Alarm Clock:
- Large digital display
- Alarm function with 5-minute snooze
- Displays calendar and alarm time
- Displays temperature in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Blue LED backlight
- Plastic housing
- Oversized buttons
- Uses 3 AAA batteries
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.08 x 3.15 x 4.92|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. I need to contact the company. My clock has part of the display not working. Do you have that information?
- I couldn't find a website. Try new batteries. If that doesn't work the display has bad contacts. Time to toss it unless it's still under warranty. Take/send it back where you bought it. Otherwise it's time to by a new clock.by Suncoastwes2/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- after doing settings changes just slide the left button all the way down until the words in the little window on the left reading time, alarm and date are gone.by Suncoastwes3/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Press the snooze/light button. It only stays on about 6 seconds as it is to bright at night and will bother you. Also being it's battery operated with 3 AA cells it would run the batteries down if left on for days.by Suncoastwes2/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?