Therapure HEPA Air Purifier 90TP201TW01-W
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Therapure HEPA air purifier delivers the advantages of triple-action purification. The permanent HEPA-type filter takes out particles in the air for easier breathing. The UV light in the Therapure air purifier kills germs, and the Photo Catalyst filter takes out VOC fume,s which are found in paint and carpeting.
Therapure HEPA Air Purifier:
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||15.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||11.77 x 8.66 x 28.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. IS ANYONE EXPERIENCED IN FIRST USE SOME SMELL FROM THE PURIFIER ,IS THAT GOES AWAY FOR A WHILE ?
- My Therapure Purifier arrived smelling "new" as most products that have a significant amount of plastic or new paint do. The smell only lasted until the unit scrubbed the room for about 30 minutes. I have to say though that the smell was very faint to start with.by ROOED11/30/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- When I first tried it- it did smell a little different but it wasn't a bad smell. Kind of like a new plastic smell. But yes the smell went away within a few minutes. If it still smells try to vacuum the filter, and wipe the whole purifier.by CVSmith6/25/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- TOO ELEMENTARY. ANYTHING ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS TO LET THE AIR RUN. IS THAT SIMPLEby SOPHIA2TIMMI4/26/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The pre-filter has a slight odor when first put into use. In that it is changed every 3 months, you will smell it for a short period after each change. I associate it with clean air and actually find it slightly pleasant.by SoundBeachShopper3/13/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, it shouldn't have a smell to it. I used mine for about two years before I started getting this almost burnt smell. The company advised me to clean the filter good but if any bad odors especially burning smells come from it to quit using immediantly. I loved my purifier but sending it in to be fixed under warranty just didn't make much since when I could spend about 40 dollars more for a new unit. Hope that helps.by Nissell1/7/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I noticed a plastic smell for the first day, but it went away by the second day.by FrostByte16/21/2011Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NO FILTER TO CHANGE. JUST CLEAN IT WITH MOISTEN TOWEL LIKE SHAM WOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWby SOPHIA2TIMMI11/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- no their isn't any filters to change. The filter that has you have to clean yourself as part of the regular maitance. The UV light will go out an that will have to be replaced.by Nissell12/13/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Filters 'capture' air particles, so all filters eventually either need replacement or cleaning. This particular filter advertises that it is permanent, but that you should vacuum it monthly. There are some electrical 'static' filters (like ionic breeze) that filter well, but the metal fins require washing regularly. Either way, yes - you'll either have to replace or clean filters... for this model, I recommend cleaning monthly (depending on your air quality, more or less)...by FrostByte110/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. You vacuum the filter when needed.by LiketoPinchaPenny1/9/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No. Just vacuum using the crevice or brush attachment that comes with your vacuum cleaner.by jimlikestoshop12/7/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- there is only one filter, it is a permanent filter but needs to be manually cleaned with a brush (you supply). My only concern is how the 1 filter will hold up to cleaningsby CeeTeeBee11/18/2011Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Has three speeds which come with three noise levels. Low Med and High.by LiketoPinchaPenny3/22/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I had to check if it was working on low level as it is extremely quiet. Other speeds a little noisier - like a fan.by Nameless7653/22/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Whisper quiet on LOW. Med. & High it's a wind tunnel. ':<)by PeanutGallery13/22/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- (Answering my own question again! [after purchase of product.]) I agree with the comparison to white noise (which I find soothing). On high I've occasionally had to ratchet up the TV's volume a click or two.by MemphisBelle113/22/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- On low it is hard to tell it is on. On medium it is louder but not unpleasant. A lot like the white noise from your tv when it is off stattion. On high you can hear it but it still isn't bothersome. Really helps drown out car noise from the streets I live near. Doesn't need to be on high unless you have severe air problems. About 50 BCBLS at the max.by searcher112212/8/2011Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- On low you barely hear it, med and high are no louder than a regular fan. Excellent product!!by An anonymous customer12/8/2011Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?