About this item
The Fight: Lights Out allows players to infiltrate the gritty and brutal world of underground fighting as a rugged bare-knuckle boxer. Players must brawl their way through the ranks of the world's most dangerous fighters using PlayStation Move motion controllers and the PlayStation Eye camera to track their movements with one-to-one precision, allowing for seamless execution of every jab, uppercut and headlock. Featuring a robust campaign mode, The Fight: Lights Out challenges players to hone their skills while training in the gym and unlock new moves by winning street fights in order to take their game to the next level and dominate the competition.
- Take control of a rough and tumble bare-knuckle fighter in the campaign mode as you crusade to beat down all opponents that stand between you and your shot at becoming the toughest fighter out there.
- Command your fighter's every movement with lifelike one-to-one tracking for deadly precision using PlayStation Move motion controllers and the PlayStation Eye camera.
- Unleash a wide arsenal of fighting combos. Start simple with punches and uppercuts before amping up the intensity with headlocks, overhand blows to the head and a variety of other dirty fighting techniques.
- Hit the gym to learn new moves and improve your fighter's attributes through the speed bag, heavy bag and other fight-based exercises.
- Put up your dukes and get ready to feel the intensity as your opponents' jabs pop off the screen in optional stereoscopic 3D gameplay.
- ESRB Rating: TEEN with Blood, Simulated Gambling, Language, and Violence
|Genre:||Fighting & Shooting|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.0 x 0.5 x 7.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Your recently viewed itemsClear this list