About this item
This Taylor Digital Cooking Thermometer is an updated version of the popular 1470 roasting/baking thermometer and timer. It features a stainless steel faceplate to match your appliances and accessories. This item has a temperature range from 32 to 392 degrees Fahrenheit and 0 to 200 degrees Celsius. With this programmable thermometer, an alarm will go off when the desired temperature is reached. With the choice of seven different preset levels and a 99 minute countdown timer, this kitchen thermometer gives you everything you need so you don't have to be concerned about overcooking or undercooking your food. In addition, the sturdy stainless steel probe that goes into the oven has a silicone cord cover for protection. The Taylor kitchen thermometer also has a magnetic back with stand, so you can keep it handy.
Taylor Digital Programmable Thermometer:
- Digital cooking thermometer is programmed with preset temperature levels from rare to well done
- Select 1 of 7 preset doneness levels or set a specific temperature
- Alarm sounds when food reaches preset temperature
- Range 32 to 392 degrees Fahrenheit and -0 to 200 degrees Celsius
- Fahrenheit/Celsius switchable
- 99 minute countdown timer
- Stainless steel faceplate
- Stainless steel food probe with silicone cord cover
- Magnetic back with stand
- Auto shut off to extend battery life
- Taylor kitchen thermometer operates on 2 AAA batteries (included)
- 1-year warranty
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||8.0 x 4.0 x 1.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.