T-Mobile Alcatel One Touch Fierce Prepaid Cell Phone
About this item
About this item
Change the way you use your phone with the T-Mobile Alcatel One Touch Fierce Cell Phone. This phone has a large 4.5" display for easy viewing, vivid pictures and superior graphics. The Alcatel One Touch phone has a talk time of up to eight hours and a 450-hour standby time for added reliability. The T-Mobile prepaid cell phone has a VGA camera and allows you to play multimedia games. You can stay connected through talk, text and web. The 4.2 Jelly Bean operating system will also allow you to browse social media sites and download a wide variety of content.
T-Mobile Alcatel One Touch Fierce Prepaid Cell Phone:
- Airtime balance display tracks your minutes right on your phone so you can control your costs
- The T-Mobile prepaid cell phone has a vivid 4.5" color display
- VGA camera, multimedia games, screen saver and wallpaper
- Android 4.2 operating system (Jelly Bean)
- Battery talk time up to 8 hours
- Standby time up to 450 hours
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Lithium Ion|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||9.25 x 7.0 x 2.25|
Ask a question
- This phone runs on Android 4.2.2., so I guess I answered to your question.by KMB87710/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- yes. It comes with chrome. It is able to play most all flash video and games.by spartaman11/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. It supports flash. It comes stock with the chrome browser instead of the traditional android browser, but all can utilize flash and html 5.by spartaman11/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It won't let you download it.by princessjme10/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, it can be used with either the prepaid tmobile sim, the post paid tmobile sim, straight talk, and most any other gsm provider.by spartaman1/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes tmobile sim card or family mobileby princessjme12/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. Of course. Depending on the size of the SIM card it may have to be cut down to size. This phone takes a MICRO SIM ... it's bigger than the NANO that the iPhone takes, but smaller than the STANDARD/MINI.by SmartSocialPhone6/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No does not take pics goodby princessjme10/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. It's a 5 megapixel camera. It's great for sunny photos, but the flash is a little off in timing for great low-light shots. Instagram or any Android App runs beautifully on this phone. It comes with the latest version of Android Jelly Bean 4.2.2. It's an amazing phone for $150. I would go with Solavei instead of T-Mobile for service. It's still on the T-Mobile network but you get more data.by SmartSocialPhone10/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Simple answer. Decent and yes. The photos themselves are actually better than my moto razr's 8mp camera. The color is actually much better. The issue with the camera is that both of them (front and back) dont do too well under low light conditions. So night shots and dark interiors dont look so good. While it does have flash it is a blue light flash. That makes it very bright, but makes those dark shots all the more difficult. Granted, I have only had the phone for a few days now so there may be some tweaks to fix that. Being an android phone it can do pretty much what all the others can do, and after testing it compared to my razr, I conclude that it is a GREAT phone. Not the best, but for 160 with tax it is amazing when the razr was 600ish 2 years ago. Should be the flagship phone for Alcatel.by spartaman10/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?