Super Tech Full Synthetic 5W30 Motor Oil, 5 qt
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Treat your car right with Super Tech Full Synthetic Motor Oil. It features an additive system that utilizes a performance booster to provide better protection against sludge and varnish formation, keeping your engine cleaner longer. The 5W30 motor oil 5 qt also offers increased protection for tough driving conditions that put extra stress and demands on your engine. It is designed to meet or exceed the latest North American new vehicle warranty requirements API SN, ILSAC GF-5 and previous API gasoline engine classifications SM, SN and ILSAC GF-4. The Super Tech motor oil is compatible with leading conventional and synthetic motor oils.
Super Tech Full Synthetic 5W30 Motor Oil, 5 qt:
- Premium formulation utilizing 100 percent synthetic base oils and a high performance additive system
- Increased protection for tough driving conditions that put extra stress and demands on your engine
- Additive system utilizes a performance booster to provide better protection against sludge and varnish formation, keeping your engine cleaner longer
- The Super Tech motor oil meets or exceeds the latest North American new vehicle warranty requirements API SN, ILSAC GF-5 and previous API gasoline engine classifications SM, SN and ILSAC GF-4
- Superior low-temperature and high-temperature protection over conventional oils
- Anti-wear additive to help extend engine life by reducing wear and oil breakdown
- Compatible with leading conventional and synthetic motor oils
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||11.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||8.0 x 4.0 x 13.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Actually, it's produced by various oil blenders. Depending on what part of the country you are in, it could be Exxon-Mobil, Warren Performance Products, or Citgo. And Shell may be one as well. This is a good synthetic oil that will perform well for 5,000 to 10,000 miles depending on your application and driving habits.by BrianC5111/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (12) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- So, I looked up the MSDS sheet and saw that Citgo is listed as the provider...the sheet is dated 2012 though. I just purchased the oil in the store on 12/16/14 and at the bottom of the bottle is the Warren Performance Products logo (WPP) - so I suppose they haven't updated the MSDS.by Jabber59/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is not made by Warren and it is not made by Shell. Contrary to what everyone else writes, this and all other Supertech oils I've checked are made by Citgo. Check out the Material Safety Data Sheets at msds.walmartstores.com for the product you are looking for and you will see that Citgo is the supplier.by adev12311/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (25) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I was told Shell but have no prove.by Golfer242310/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (8)Was this answer helpful?
- Super Tech is made by Warren Distribution, they other make house brand oils also for Napa, Auto Zone, Orielly's/ Checker, and Advance.by CEAnders8/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (10) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- After checking the MSDS sheet, Pennzoil/Quaker State is listed as the manufacturer.by sammyS4011/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (21) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Warren Distribution. Excellent oil for the price.by Viktori11/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (10) (2)Was this answer helpful?
Q. how does this oil hold up to other name brand oils,& how many miles at most would u run this oil before a change?also who makes this oil?
- Made by Delfin Group USA LLC: http://msds.walmartstores.com/client/document?productid=d55d21ed-91ae-4b1e-a3b1-575335b51973&action=MSDS&subformat=NAM http://www.delfinusa.comby libertyforall177610/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- I change my oil in my truck every 7000 miles with a new filter look in your manual some recommend 7500 miles. Some dealers want to change every3000 miles is just making money for the dealer! I hope I helped you out!by Golfer24233/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Super Tech is made by Warren Distribution they also make other house brand oils: Napa, Advance Auto, and AutoZone. Changing depends on type of driving. City driving change 5-6k miles, highway 6-8k. If have high performance engine such as a turbo check every 2k for foaming or sludge, and change if present.by CEAnders9/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (9) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- Super Tech is made by Warren Distribution, which makes other house brand oils for Napa, Auto zone, Orielly's/ Checker, Advance. The main difference is the amount of detergents. Pennzoil and Moible add more cleaning detergents to their oil, which helps stop oil sludge and foaming but also adds to price.by CEAnders9/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- The difference between (ANY) name brand and Walmart's SuperTech brand is the cost to procure the product. Brand name products include marketing (advertising) cost to promote the product. With motor oil, besides paying thou$and$ to advertise during major NFL, NBA, and other guy-sports games on the weekends, they also sponsor race cars. They pay a premium price to have their logo clearly visible on each race car and pay another premium price if the race car places 1st, 2nd, or 3rd on the finish line. The additional costs to promote their products is added to the wholesale cost. Bargain brands (like SuperTech) has no marketing promo costs because they rely on word-of-mouth commendation; friends and family members will recommend them. As Semaj99 (from Zion, IL) advices, disregard the name brand and pay close attention to the SAE engine protection rating on the label.by Passingtrucker10/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (25) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm not an expert but both of these brands are approved by the Society of Automotive Engineers(SAE). Although Super Tech is not a well known Brand name as Pennzoil, according to the SAE it provides the protection needed for automotive engines, hence, SAE 5W30 as stated on the bottle. The best thing to do is to compare bottles to check that the non Brand name meets the same standards and is approved by the same organizations as the Brand name. I hope this helaps.by Semaj999/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (20) (0)Was this answer helpful?